Do you think there's a pro-Ukrainain bias in news of the War?

STFU with foreign languages on board. It's annoying and makes you guys pretentious. Thank you.
I only played the first "tit" with a single "tat". I have no interest in continuing such a childish game.

Good Guys. Bad Guys. Lies. False Premises. And a Whole Lot of Insight.

Scott Ritter is not exactly a model of integrity or a reliable source for information. He served time in prison for sex crimes!!! Why would anyone care what his opinion is about Ukraine?​

Scott Ritter was the subject of two law enforcement sting operations in 2001.[34] He was charged in June 2001 with trying to set up a meeting with an undercover police officer posing as a 16-year-old girl.[35][36] He was charged with a misdemeanor crime of "attempted endangerment of the welfare of a child". The charge was dismissed and the record was sealed after he completed six months of pre-trial probation.[36][37] After this information was made public in early 2003, Ritter said that the timing of the leak was politically motivated in order to silence his opposition to the Bush administration's push toward war with Iraq.[35][36][38]

Ritter was arrested again in November 2009[39] over communications with a police decoy he met on an Internet chat site. Police said that he exposed himself, via a web camera, after the officer repeatedly identified himself as a 15-year-old girl.[5] Ritter said in his own testimony during the trial that he believed the other party was an adult acting out her fantasy.[40] The chat room had an "age 18 and above" policy, which Ritter stated to the undercover officer.[5]

The next month, Ritter waived his right to a preliminary hearing and was released on $25,000 unsecured bail. Charges included "unlawful contact with a minor, criminal use of a communications facility, corruption of minors, indecent exposure, possessing instruments of crime, criminal attempt and criminal solicitation".[2] Ritter rejected a plea bargain and was found guilty of all but the criminal attempt count in a courtroom in Monroe County, Pennsylvania, on April 14, 2011.[5][41]

In October 2011, he received a sentence of 1½ to 5½ years in prison.[3] He was sent to Laurel Highlands state prison in Somerset County, Pennsylvania, in March 2012 and paroled in September 2014.[4][40][37]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Ritter

Scott Ritter is not exactly a model of integrity or a reliable source for information. He served time in prison for sex crimes!!! Why would anyone care what his opinion is about Ukraine?​

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Ritter
I'm not sure sex... deviance negates his opinion, although I personally didn't find his arguments predicting Russia would win the war as compelling as his arguments that Iraq had no WMD. And in the case of Iraq, his information was highly reliable, even in the face White House claims to the contrary, which also had 67% public opinion support. Also, I don't think his predictions for Russia winning should be interpreted as support for Russia. I haven't heard that he supports Russia, but his predictions would undoubtedly be used by the Kremlin for propaganda purposes.

Ukraine's success is dependent on Western support. If that support fails, Ukraine could fall. I can't predict if Western support will fade. But I don't think it will. Eastern Europe had a taste of Russian occupation, and I don't think they want to see that again. How resolved American support is I can't say, but I think it's stronger on this issue than the Iraq WMD issue.

God bless Ukraine and all the down trodden people in the world.
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
I support Ukraine and the good Ukrainian people. I have little tolerance for Putin foot soldiers who try and spread propaganda and lies in any way they can. They are transparent, we see through them, we see and recognize truth.
4dee302d155b4c719ad83de470648d2a.jpg

Scott Ritter was the subject of two law enforcement sting operations in 2001.[34] He was charged in June 2001 with trying to set up a meeting with an undercover police officer posing as a 16-year-old girl.[35][36] He was charged with a misdemeanor crime of "attempted endangerment of the welfare of a child". The charge was dismissed and the record was sealed after he completed six months of pre-trial probation.[36][37] After this information was made public in early 2003, Ritter said that the timing of the leak was politically motivated in order to silence his opposition to the Bush administration's push toward war with Iraq.[35][36][38]

Ritter was arrested again in November 2009[39] over communications with a police decoy he met on an Internet chat site. Police said that he exposed himself, via a web camera, after the officer repeatedly identified himself as a 15-year-old girl.[5] Ritter said in his own testimony during the trial that he believed the other party was an adult acting out her fantasy.[40] The chat room had an "age 18 and above" policy, which Ritter stated to the undercover officer.[5]

The next month, Ritter waived his right to a preliminary hearing and was released on $25,000 unsecured bail. Charges included "unlawful contact with a minor, criminal use of a communications facility, corruption of minors, indecent exposure, possessing instruments of crime, criminal attempt and criminal solicitation".[2] Ritter rejected a plea bargain and was found guilty of all but the criminal attempt count in a courtroom in Monroe County, Pennsylvania, on April 14, 2011.[5][41]

In October 2011, he received a sentence of 1½ to 5½ years in prison.[3] He was sent to Laurel Highlands state prison in Somerset County, Pennsylvania, in March 2012 and paroled in September 2014.[4][40][37]
Catholic priests and CIA agents. What are you gonna' do?

I don't see a correlation between his knowledge of Ukraine and his sexual deviance. Do you? I cheated on my taxes once but it doesn't mean I beat my wife or rape the neighbour's daughter. On the same token, there's a very long list of sexual crimes that most American presidents have committed. Would you care to make any conclusions about that?

JustDave said: Are you saying Russia is the underdog?
If you give me the basis for your logic I'll be able to answer your question but I suspect you haven't given it much thought.
I suspect you are one of those guys who likes to throw the word "logic" around even when it doesn't apply because you think it will stop people in their tracks as they may mistake you for some kind of expert. But logic only tests the viability of claims, not questions. The above question is not a claim and logic is not applicable. It's a simple question. I suspect you are demanding logic where it is not applicable to avoid answering a question. I haven't even asked for any logic to support whatever your answer might be, although you must certainly know that will come next, and I don't think you are prepared. I even wonder if you are capable of defining "logic." You can begin by interpreting the following for us:

All horses have four legs.
Rover has four legs.
Therefore, Rover is a horse.

Last edited:
What?

Yeah, sure. I'm president of the local chapter of the international "double heart" pedophile organization, code-named "Pizza Gate" and I get paid for every item I bring in. I thought everyone knew that already.
Neither you nor your sarcasm is amusing. Heard enough Russian propaganda from you, not buying it, take your garbage elsewhere.

I'm not sure sex... deviance negates his opinion,
That's awfully democratic of you. I agree.
... although I personally didn't find his arguments predicting Russia would win the war as compelling as his arguments that Iraq had no WMD. And in the case of Iraq, his information was highly reliable, even in the face White House claims to the contrary, which also had 67% public opinion support.
A matter for the record.
Also, I don't think his predictions for Russia winning should be interpreted as support for Russia. I haven't heard that he supports Russia,
Agreed.
... but his predictions would undoubtedly be used by the Kremlin for propaganda purposes.
Up until the time he left the CIA, he actively did everything in his power to contribute masses of pro-American propaganda, most of it lies as he makes clear in this interview. But let's face it anything anyone says "can be us as propaganda" by others.
Ukraine's success is dependent on Western support. If that support fails, Ukraine could fall.
The probability is high that Ukraine would fail.
I can't predict if Western support will fade. But I don't think it will.
I think it will. Russia claims it's all about the Donbas. It might be true but it might not. Washington says it's about Ukraine as a whole but there is nothing to support that idea. It is necessary to pinpoint Washington's real motivation and then a simple matter of imagining what price it is willing to pay to achieve that goal. Anything beyond that price ...... forget about it.
Eastern Europe had a taste of Russian occupation, and I don't think they want to see that again.
Ukraine is a 'made-up' country that didn't exist until Kruschev (an ethnic Ukarinie himself) decided to pull a rabbit out of his hat. "Russian occupation" (as you call it) wasn't foisted upon what we call Ukraine. It was created by "Russian occupation" (again your words). Furthermore, "Eastern Europe" wasn't subjected to "Russian occupation" any more than Western Europe was subjected to "Capitalist Occupation". The armed forces of East and West favoured the political philosophies of their liberated territories that already existed. The East and West liberators just pampered those and suppressed all others.
How resolved American support is I can't say, but I think it's stronger on this issue than the Iraq WMD issue.
Again, I think it is necessary to first understand their motives. WMDs was a hoax. We know that without a shadow of a doubt. But we are certain that there was (is) a more obscure (but genuine) reason for the illegal American invasion of Irak and it is directly linked with "OIL". That link is maintained to this very day. So ...... find the hidden agenda of the US in Ukraine and all will be revealed. I've got a couple of ideas myself but we're not to speak too lengthy on political ideas here.

JustDave said: Are you saying Russia is the underdog?

I suspect you are one of those guys who likes to throw the word "logic" around even when it doesn't apply because you think it will stop people in their tracks as they may mistake you for some kind of expert. But logic only tests the viability of claims, not questions. The above question is not a claim and logic is not applicable. It's a simple question. I suspect you are demanding logic where it is not applicable to avoid answering a question. I haven't even asked for any logic to support whatever your answer might be, although you must certainly know that will come next, and I don't think you are prepared. I even wonder if you are capable of defining "logic." You can begin by interpreting the following for us:

All horses have four legs.
Rover has four legs.
Therefore, Rover is a horse.
You can stop the argumentative chicanery now:

1). I made a statement
2). You made an absurd conclusion from it

Do you want to go back to the beginning and be real ...... or what❓

Back