Doctor keeps sending me a bill

I understand the difference between a statement (EOB) and an invoice. I'm not that dense. If deb received an invoice, then she should pay it and not wait another 3 weeks. Very irresponsible of her. I'm glad I don't do business with her.
Is the invoice the paper that says something like "this is not a bill, your insurance has been billed? Seems today eveything ends up costing more and I cringe when I get that bill in the mail.

I'm going to be uncompromisingly forthright in my opinion with no factual way to backup my opinion.

My opinion is that not paying when the bill was received meant she would be paying for postage. Waiting until her next appointment amounts to no cost.

I understand the difference between a statement (EOB) and an invoice. I'm not that dense. If deb received an invoice, then she should pay it and not wait another 3 weeks. Very irresponsible of her. I'm glad I don't do business with her.
I'm sorry if I offended, I never thought for one second you are dense.

If you have regular Medicare with a F or G supplement there are no copays for doctors. Occasionally you owe a small amount after both pay. However, once I receive the notification that both have paid and what I owe if anything I use my bank’s bill pay to pay the doctor immediately.
That is correct and we should ASAP! There are instances where it takes time for doctors to file and it takes several months to get medicare/supplement to pay.

Back