Does anyone subscribe to a digital edition of a newspaper?

I find just the opposite to be true, too much propaganda from sourced that do not have print versions. When I subscribe to a newspaper with a print version I find it valuable that the writers are working for the newspaper and there is an editorial staff to both question the information and sources for their writer's articles and hold them to the standards of the newspaper.

I'd be interested in examples of propaganda from printed newspapers. There are definitely editorial and ideological slants, but based on my understanding or propaganda I wouldn't call anything there propaganda.

Some people believe that if they read facts that don't agree with their worldview, it's "propaganda."

Even though I live in Boston, I have a digital subscription to the New York Times. Other than the news, I enjoy the crosswords, book reviews health and science sections, as well as the style and the arts pages, and the magazine. I used to love reading the Sunday paper, but I can't do that anymore because of vision loss, so this is the next best thing. I like to start the day sipping a cup of coffee while my computer reads the paper to me.

I subscribed to the local city paper for about 3 years but canceled last month. I just got sick & tired of the nonstop stories about Corvid-19, the photos of all those masked bandits & those politically correct photos of social distancing by our political people. It was just too much. Sometimes the Corvid-19 news went on for 18 pages; like there was nothing else in the world happening. Enough is enough. Now I feel a lot better not reading that "rag".

Back