Driving For Dummies

health-beauty-accident_waiting_to_happen-crash_test_dummies-accidents-test_sites-romances-bwhn466_low.jpg

....he's no dummy!:eek:nthego:

"The two are placed in their natural working environment, which, for this occasion, happens to be a VW Scirocco. As the car is being pulled towards the barrier, there’s a spark that brings the two to life. A sudden connection is formed and the two fall in love just moments before the impact. As they venture further into the experience, they realize that their car is about to hit the obstacle".

serveimage

("CRUSH", the 2013 video is no longer available for viewing)

The creator, Malek Rizkallah, has posted the Crush video I believe.

Well this is weird. I posted this as just a renamed link to a *webpage*, but the actual video box shows on the Edge Browser. With IE11 it shows the video box, but says the video is not available. Here is the link in plain address format. You may see two copies, after a refresh.

https://vimeo.com/89203931

Whatever. :rolleyes: Good luck!

HERE

Here in Texas, it seems that whenever it snows, which is rare, people turn into crash test dummies because they need to drive faster so they can get home before they have an accident.....

People in warmer climates have little idea of how to drive on snow and ice....it takes practice, And a lot of common sense. The worst I've ever seen was a few years ago in Atlanta, GA., when they had freak snow storm. The highways were littered with wrecks, and the company called us all early in the morning and cancelled that days training, and told us all to stay put.

Back