Duct Tape

I always cut it. If I try to rip it, by the time I finally manage to rip it, I have messed up the glue side so much that it doesn't stay stuck for very long. I used up my last roll of Duct Tape a few weeks ago, and bought a roll of Gorilla Tape, instead. It costs a little more, but appears to be a better product...so far.

Really?
I never had an issue ripping it either way.

Depends on the manufacturer I guess. 'Duct tape' is used on heating ducts. The silvery stuff. The installers usually wrap from the roll and then tear it off. Not feasible to cut it.

is there any way to remove seeing that avatar of Trump and that message that Canadian women are the second biggest threat to U.S. after ISIS.?

At one time, you could tear and rip duct tape...when it was woven. Now, unless you pay for it, you get a cheap facsimile that curls and becomes unwieldy.

Duct tape is like "The Force".....it has a light side and a dark side and it holds the Universe together.

You really only need two things in life: duct tape and WD-40. If it's supposed to move and it doesn't, use WD-40. If it's not supposed to move and it does, use duct tape.

If I hear someone screaming, it means only one thing: I have to stop buying duct tape at Dollar Tree.

My grandson made a wallet out of duct tape that looked similar to this-

aid18094-v4-728px-Make-a-Duct-Tape-Wallet-Step-17-Version-3.jpg

This is one way to do it
http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Duct-Tape-Wallet

Duct tape is like "The Force".....it has a light side and a dark side and it holds the Universe together.

You really only need two things in life: duct tape and WD-40. If it's supposed to move and it doesn't, use WD-40. If it's not supposed to move and it does, use duct tape.

If I hear someone screaming, it means only one thing: I have to stop buying duct tape at Dollar Tree.

Two indisputable truths, in life. ;)

Back