England, Edwardian Era around 1900s (enhanced video )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQV1_B63LTM

I think its in Belfast though.. says Malone street and that is in Belfast , looks like it is any way .. what changing times we live in..
would you like to live in those times?

This was neat Rainee, thank you. I remember being asked if I could have one, super-human power, what would it be. I don't know if time-travel would be considered super-human, or just high-tech, but I would love to time-travel. The super-human power would be able to become invisible, LOL, because some of history had some scarey times.:danger: denise;)

No, I wouldn't liked to have lived in that era but it was an interesting look at life back then. Thanks, Rainee.

hollydolly.... 1960s... I enjoyed them! ;)

Yes, it could be Belfast, but the only real clues are the tram going Malone Rd, the bread van with the name Henry O'Shea and I think one scene shows the hill overlooking the city (Divis 'mountain').

I attended Queens University Belfast in the late 1960's, and I seem to remember that Malone road was an upper class area south of the university. I expect that the city has changed a lot since then, but I grew to detest the country and have no intention of finding out.

And if you think you'd like to live then, just remember one word - dentistry!

Back