Every person in the world will get the same result adding their birth numbers together

It works if you have already passed your birthday for 2024 if you passed it in 2023 it works for 2023.
If I go ahead and say i am that age it works for 2024. The reason is simple, your birthday + the years you have lived = 2023 until you add your next birthday to it. I you add say 1/2 year you end up with 2023 1/2. Tell yourself you are a year older although you won't be for months and it will equal 2024. Basically, fuzzy logic rules the math Watson.

Knowing your age last year will add up to your age when it arrives this year. .........:ROFLMAO: ........ You in deep **** if you can't remember.
You know almost this, almost that, almost missed dat stuff! Knowing how far you have gone will never equal how far you have been.

Last edited:
It's uncanny.

Here's another one. Take the year you were married and subtract that from the current year and you'll get how many years you've been married so far.

Take the square root of your height. Times it by your BMI (body mass index). Hopefully you used a calculator. Not sure what that number represents but it's just really cool that you can do that.

Last edited:
Add up the hours of your life, multiply by the distance the earth has traveled around the sun 1.3 million MPH, then the Suns distance traveled around the Milky Way, Triangulate the distance the Milky Way has Traveled thru the universe 12,000,000,000 miles a year X by the Billions of years yet to travel to the Great attractor, subtract Andromeda interference in the equations and you will be at a loss, confused ashamed and unwound getting great mileage and totally berserker at the knowledge you have unwittingly lost. Now you really at a loss! Will they join or
just graze / wave past / cause mayhem? Knowing what and observing what tells me Intergalactic Warfare in a couple billion years. Meat and
potatoes thrown. Reason for the Asteroid belt is teleportation on a huge scale.

Last edited:
The original post is laughable, birth year plus age is current year, simple math. Here's A much better one to test for yourself.

Think of any number divisible by 3. Use as example 9. Then add this number plus the two previous numbers together, this example 9+8+7=24. Then add 2+4 together you get 6.

No matter what number you choose that is divisible by 3 and do the same sequence the result will always be 6. Another example, 69 is divisible by 3, so adding 69+68+67=204. 2+0+4=6.

Last example, 3003 is divisible by 3 so add 3003+3002+3001=9006. Add 9+0+0+6=15, Add 1+5=6.

No other number divisible by any number other than 3 will have any consistent result.

Back