Every woman's body is beach ready

Interesting, and good I think. Not a woman but spent too much time and effort in my life worrying about the imperfections in my looks, real and imagined. Not so much any more.

Every woman's body is beach ready, says Spanish government campaign

That's the thing, Rob. What you're seeing are not imperfections!

Through the media and print, we're constantly bombarded by unattainable "standards" of beauty. Rarely do real-life people measure up to the images of airbrushed and photo-shopped physical perfection that are presented. It's so pervasive and ingrained that we need campaigns to tell people they don't need to look like fashion models to appear in public. God forbid you should have a ripple, wrinkle, roll, or scar. Horrors! You're just not fit to have eyes rested upon you.

Lordy, don't even get me started, lol! Everybody has a body and every body is perfect just the way it is.

I'm glad you're not worrying about it so much anymore. You never had to. ;):)

Bella ✌️

Self -respect is a factor in this. Fat ladies in skimpy bikinis are an eyesore. Everyone should have some care for the sights they inflict on others!
So are potbellied men in speedos.
Then don't look. Truthfully I don't know where they get the chutzpah but they've got it so good for them I guess!
Totally agree!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not anywhere near beaches these days, but i'd rather see some random average human in outfits that accentuate their physical flaws than videos of well-known people (celebs, politicians) showing their metaphorical asses.

Last edited:
Hide behind a LARGE beach hat ..

iu

Don't understand your personal worries. I think you're very good-looking. You're self-effacing though & that's a cute trait
Thanks for the kind words Pepper. I spent most of my life quite overweight, fat. Today besides being old I have sagging skin from the weight loss. Far from perfect, but better than I was, for sure. Picture taken 10 years and 200 pounds ago, or so.
rob (2).jpg
Everybody has a body and every body is perfect just the way it is.
I agree, healthy is really all that should matter.
Self -respect is a factor in this. Fat ladies in skimpy bikinis are an eyesore.
I disagree, I have no problem with ladies in bikinis, of any size. Never seen a woman I would think of as an "eyesore". Self-respect should mean being willing to be comfortable in your own skin, no matter the size or shape of it.

Last edited:
I enjoy warm sandy ocean beaches and the California coast has many, an easy drive away though our waters are chilly. Getting our bare skin out in the sunshine and fresh cool salty air at least for limited periods is healthy for most skin types. Already have a fair summer all body tan. Personally am fine with all body types at all ages young and old being at beaches with me. Sure many ordinary people there are not attractive but few others will be paying any attention to them beyond brief glancing attention.

Web searched with "crowded beach scenes" and received a lot of fascinating hits. The below in Brazil was easily the most crowded.

372d617714005186766fb098ea6c6d35.jpg

Thanks for the kind words Pepper. I spent most of my life quite overweight, fat. Today besides being old I have sagging skin from the weight loss. Far from perfect, but better than I was, for sure. This picture was taken 10 years ago, or so.
View attachment 231776

I agree, healthy is really all that should matter.

I disagree, I have no problem with ladies in bikinis, of any size. Never seen a woman I would think of as an "eyesore". Self-respect should mean being willing to be comfortable in your own skin, no matter the size or shape of it.
I have to agree with Pepper, you are gorgeous.

Back