Fauci now recommends face mask over eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

John cycling

Healthy Person
Fauci now recommends face masks over your eyes so you can't read his leaked emails.

fauci-eye-mask.jpg

A little humor to brighten people's daze.
https://genesiustimes.com/fauci-now...your-eyes-so-you-cant-read-his-leaked-emails/

On a related, but serious note, getting Fauci's emails via FOIA seems almost too easy and too quick. Anyone remember an FOIA request being handled that fast? Neither do I and the question is why? Two thoughts (i.e. hypotheses) come to mind. First is the notion that the administration was polling badly on the covid issue and needed a scapegoat. For that role Fauci's flip-flopping, prevaricating and attention seeking makes him the perfect choice. The second possibilityis that all of this is being set up to serve as a distraction from something else we don't understand yet (e.g., other govt. agencies were far more heavily involved in the "gain of function" research in China than thought). There are certainly other possibilities for why the emails went out so unusually fast but I can't think of any other at the moment,

Last edited:
On a related, but serious note, getting Fauci's emails via FOIA seems almost too easy and too quick. Anyone remember an FOIA request being handled that fast? Neither do I and the question is why? Two thoughts (i.e. hypotheses) come to mind. First is the notion that the administration was polling badly on the covid issue and needed a scapegoat. For that role Fauci's flip-flopping, prevaricating and attention seeking makes him the perfect choice. The second possibilityis that all of this is being set up to serve as a distraction from something else we don't understand yet (e.g., other govt. agencies were far more heavily involved in the "gain of function" research in China than thought). There are certainly other possibilities for why the emails went out so unusually fast but I can't think of any other at the moment,
I doubt if you're actually making this up yourself, would require creativity. Do you have any kind of source to link to, just for the sake of authenticity?

I doubt if you're actually making this up yourself, would require creativity. Do you have any kind of source to link to, just for the sake of authenticity?
It's not terribly difficult to figure this out, Nathan. The Buzzfeed FOIA requests didn't take months and years. People, including myself, network, talk and exchange thoughts and ideas. The question "Why so fast?" became obvious when you think how FOIA requests usually get the stall treatment. Then you conjecture and form hypotheses. The two I listed were fairly obvious to those who have some familiarity with how government bureaucracies operate. Asking questions is the basis for all learning and understanding and there's still a lot to learn about all of this.

PS: Lose the attempted put-downs. They don't serve you well.

It's not terribly difficult to figure this out, Nathan. The Buzzfeed FOIA requests didn't take months and years. People, including myself, network, talk and exchange thoughts and ideas. The question "Why so fast?" became obvious when you think how FOIA requests usually get the stall treatment. Then you conjecture and form hypotheses. The two I listed were fairly obvious to those who have some familiarity with how government bureaucracies operate. Asking questions is the basis for all learning and understanding and there's still a lot to learn about all of this.

PS: Lose the attempted put-downs. They don't serve you well.
Not so "obvious" to those of us who don't bathe our brain-cells in the alternative propaganda. "PS: Lose the attempted put-downs. They don't serve you well." Please explain that, not sure where you're coming from.

Science continues to evolve. And all this sudden pouncing on Fauci harks back to the Church persecuting Galileo because among other scientific discoveries he was advancing a theory that the Earth was not flat.

“Science continues to evolve.” And yet it seems like only a few short weeks ago, a different story was being presented as “settled science.” So which is it? I guess it depends on political expedience.

Not so "obvious" to those of us who don't bathe our brain-cells in the alternative propaganda. "PS: Lose the attempted put-downs. They don't serve you well." Please explain that, not sure where you're coming from.
C'mon, man! I have no dog in this fight but :
"I doubt if you're actually making this up yourself, would require creativity. "

If that's not a put down I don't know what is.
And this?
"Not so "obvious" to those of us who don't bathe our brain-cells in the alternative propaganda. "
Isn't much better. If you're going to throw snide insults out there, own them

"I doubt if you're actually making this up yourself, would require creativity. "

And this?
"Not so "obvious" to those of us who don't bathe our brain-cells in the alternative propaganda. "
I doubt that will happen but would be pleasantly surprised if he did. I keep wondering if I am seeing an ideologue who's continually trying to bait me into a forum fight, someone with a bad case of cognitive dissonance or a troll farm employee (e.g., people paid to sit on the internet and push/support a particular narrative and/or put down the opposite side). Oh, and I own up to wondering about this.

Last edited:

And this?
You can rightly assume that I "own" whatever words appear in posts that have my avatar and name attached.

I doubt that will happen but would be pleasantly surprised if he did. I keep wondering if I am seeing an ideologue who's continually trying to bait me into a forum fight, someone with a bad case of cognitive dissonance or a troll farm employee (e.g., people paid to sit on the internet and push/support a particular narrative and/or put down the opposite side). Oh, and I own up to wondering about this.
...cutting through the BS, let's call it like it is: You enjoy the attention you draw with your continuous anti diatribe, perhaps you envy Dr. Fauci because he has made something of his life, and is recognized for his contributions in science.
Ideologue?
Troll?
Farm employee?
Cognitive Dissonance?
You don't do such a bad job of hurling not-so-subtle insults yourself.
Own my words? Maybe you should take a moment of introspection and own your hypocrisy.

Like I said, I have no dog in that fight,

I think that I have the same right as any other person here to post my opinion, or to object to posts that are full of slanted, derogatory propaganda.
JonDouglas apparently takes it personal, but that's his emotional issue, not mine. I think it's sad, but yet amusing in some respects that a person who sprews hateful rhetoric non-stop toward a respectable public figure would accuse a critic of being a troll.
Here is the definition of a troll, which fits to a "tee":
"Definition: An "Internet troll" or "Forum Troll" is a person who posts messages to bait people to answer. Trolls often delight in sowing discord on the forums. A troll is someone who inspires flaming rhetoric, someone who is purposely provoking and pulling people into flaming discussion"

but I know an insult when I hear one.
If you listen closely you'll see them coming from both directions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back