Fauci now recommends face mask over eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly Nathan...I don't know why you bother. JD isn't worth the wasted effort.
Well, LOL, it's put down city today. Maybe you can get some more folks and do a proper pile-on. It seems like the thing to do when you can't contribute anything. :)

PS: Marcik, you're also not very good at baiting people.

Last edited:
Well, LOL, it's put down city today. Maybe you can get some more folks and do a proper pile-on. It seems like the thing to do when you can't contribute anything. :)
It's just your turn in the barrel today JonDouglas....I had my turn in the barrel yesterday. Don't get those pant--- oh never mind.

Put a smile on you face, quit being that angry old guy that's always angry about....whatever it is that makes you angry.

You got your Covid shot, the nation is opening up now, and Dr. Fauci doesn't know who you are, and doesn't care.

I think that I have the same right as any other person here to post my opinion, or to object to posts that are full of slanted, derogatory propaganda.
JonDouglas apparently takes it personal, but that's his emotional issue, not mine. I think it's sad, but yet amusing in some respects that a person who sprews hateful rhetoric non-stop toward a respectable public figure would accuse a critic of being a troll.
Here is the definition of a troll, which fits to a "tee":
"Definition: An "Internet troll" or "Forum Troll" is a person who posts messages to bait people to answer. Trolls often delight in sowing discord on the forums. A troll is someone who inspires flaming rhetoric, someone who is purposely provoking and pulling people into flaming discussion"

If you listen closely you'll see them coming from both directions.
That's not the point. You asked where the insults were and I pointed them out. I don't care what you call each other but then don't deny it.

With respect to the Fauci Fun Fest implied in the OP, a great deal of credit goes to distinguished science reporter Nick Wade's “Origin of COVID - Following the Clues,” that was first was published in the Bulletin of Atomic Scientists. Since Wade’s article was published last month, a veritable tsunami of related information ensued, FOIA content was released, control of the narrative was lost and Fauci’s near deity-like status fell apart. Will the powers at be try to prop him up or toss him under the bus? The former is going to be tough,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back