FDA Now Says Vaping/E-Cigarettes Have Benefits

I used to smoke three packs of menthol cigarettes a day. I spent around $250.00 a month on the nasty things. I quit a few times but for never more than a year. November 2021 will be ten years since I smoked a butt. I started vaping the same month and have been for ten years. Before the federal government made it illegal to ship the e juice through the mail (UPS and FedEx also jumped on board) I spent fifteen dollars a month on vaping. Getting set up was the costly part. I have had no ill effects whatsoever. My blood pressure is good. nothing has shown up on any of my chest ex-rays. No real cough I can definitely attribute to vaping.

I have on bottle ejuice left and I do not know if I will smoke again when I run out or not. I do not want to but time will tell. E juice does contain nicotine so it can be addicting. You could get 0mg of all the way up to 36mg. I used 24mg of nicotine triple menthol flavor for the last ten years. Many people would taper themselves down with lower and lower mg of nicotine. You could get all kinds of flavors all the way from unflavored to cheesecake. I will say I never found an e juice that tasted like tobacco even though they did have tobacco flavor. I did find a cigar flavor that was real close.

Anyway, I do not know where you can get juice or ecigs now. I always got mine from the internet. Next time I am out and about I may check a couple of vape shops in the area. Many went bottoms up after the shipping ban. To add, vaping works great for smoking cessation. I am sure you can not call it healthy but it beats the he$$ out of regular cigs. That shipping ban will cause many people to go back to smoking cigs and I think it was pushed by the tobacco industry. The country is going down hill at a tremendous rate. In away I am grateful I am getting old. If I am lucky I will not see the end of the great experiment. Sometimes it brings tears to my eyes. I worry about my grandchildren

Your story is very similar to mine. Before the ban I stocked up on some of my favorite ejuice's online, and some replacement coils. about a month ago I need some new coils so went online to see what they cost, thinking the local vape shops would be about the same price. WRONG! They are 3 times as expensive! So I tried to buy them online and the whole process was just like it used to be before the ban, except you have enter an age verification page. A site I found just needed my birthday and wa lah...order placed and i received it on time. Maybe they upgraded their age verification algorithms so that the ban is not in effect if the site has it. I don't care, next purchase I need I will get online. I would give you the site but that be a faux pas. :)

Your story is very similar to mine. Before the ban I stocked up on some of my favorite ejuice's online, and some replacement coils. about a month ago I need some new coils so went online to see what they cost, thinking the local vape shops would be about the same price. WRONG! They are 3 times as expensive! So I tried to buy them online and the whole process was just like it used to be before the ban, except you have enter an age verification page. A site I found just needed my birthday and wa lah...order placed and i received it on time. Maybe they upgraded their age verification algorithms so that the ban is not in effect if the site has it. I don't care, next purchase I need I will get online. I would give you the site but that be a faux pas. :)
Private message it... (y)

Back