Feel-Good Story... Grandma Joy Hits the Road

CallMeKate

It makes a HUGE difference if you still have good health regardless of how old you are....good for her, and great that she has a Fit young grandson who is willing to take her everywhere...

As for white water rafting... I love it it's great fun.. I go every summer

white-water-rafting.jpg

Looks like fun, Holly! When's it planned for this summer? I hope you'll take us with you with lots of pics and adventure stories! 🚣‍♀️
Oh I've posted the pics here on this forum over the years that I've taken on many occasions when I'm there...... it's not a mountain situation..it's a ready made White water rafting place near where I live... it was a huge water feature built for the London Olympics in 2012 ... and now it's a big white water rafting facility with cafes and open swimming... and without the stadium seating..

3278481_83d8774f.jpg

Lee-Valley-2012-Web_220801_193309.jpg

lee-valley-white-water-centre-27474-017-11949033.jpg.webp

I'd love to see all of the national parks like Grandma Joy did... maybe it's time to start planning our next road trips! I've visited a few, but there are so many places I still need to see.
Kate you have to do as much as you can now.. nothing is guaranteed for tomorrow at our age.

My husband and I travelled a lot every year, I never imagined for a moment that he would be gone, and I'd be left alone, and my travelling would be now seriously curtailed.. so while your health is good , and you have someone to travel with, do it sooner rather than later (y)

Back