Finally got my labradoodle !

debbie in seattle

Her name is Maya, she’s about 5 months old right now. While she’s been a lot of work eating toilet paper, my plants outside, etc etc, etc. She’s a blast. I’m so glad I’ve got her, great companion and walking buddy for me. She desperarely needs a hair cut, perhaps when they open up.27493E75-D580-4BD8-9783-F20CB4FE0683.jpeglCA0B5FB8-87E9-4219-AC9E-18A9668446EE.jpeg

Oooh Debbie, I've been wondering about your doodle. Maya is a beautiful girl! 💚 My boy needs a lot of grooming, I do it at home when I have time, he always needs something trimmed, especially around his eye area. I love her markings too! I know she's giving you a lot of love and affection, and they do love their walks. :) Thank you so much for sharing her pics!

Her name is Maya, she’s about 5 months old right now. While she’s been a lot of work eating toilet paper, my plants outside, etc etc, etc. She’s a blast. I’m so glad I’ve got her, great companion and walking buddy for me. She desperarely needs a hair cut, perhaps when they open up.View attachment 107541lView attachment 107542
She's Beautiful, she looks a lot like my grandfurkid..digger, and she looks even more like she's going to grow to be exactly like Diggers' mother...

P1060215.jpg

Congratulations on your new addition to your family! She is adorable. Sounds like she is going to keep you busy.

Back