Freedom of information revelation on #deaths from covid only, no underlying life-threatening causes (comorbidity). Way lower

That will happen when / if law suits are filed, which won't result in jail time. But you know as well as I that no gov't officials will be held responsible except through congressional investigations and hearings.

I can cut slack for the upper tier gov't officials (the policy creators) who are not medically knowledgeable and acted on advice from their own experts, the WHO, and the CDC. In my opinion, it's the likes of the latter 3 who need investigating and guilty parties prosecuted - the guilty being those who knowingly or negligently caused harm for gain or fame, or to our national security. Boy, that would be a very lengthy, complex process.
Not me. I guess we must agree to disagree on this point. I see government leaders as worse than complicit. They were the directors of operations. They were not acting out of ignorance but out of lust for perpetual power through subjugation and control of the masses while lining their own pockets with the wealth gained from the unnecesaary measures that were mandated at their insistence in full knowledge that there was, in fact, nothing to fear, which is why they were caught partying, or otherwise breaking the rules themselves while instructing that the average citizen be arrested for doing the same. These world leaders deserve to face the largest public trial for crimes against humanity ever held, something nations the world over will remember longer than 90 years. Average citizens may need to fight to make this happen.

We need another Magna Carta.

Back