Fun day yesterday

Ronni

The motormouth ;)
Helped Ron take endless measurements so that he was set up to design the part of the kitchen that includes the pantry, a very stylized section of wall for the air return, and a secret bar cabinet.

Headed to Cameron’s house after that (son#4) because his girlfriend Dee needed some help with a sewing project and couldn’t figure out how to get her new sewing machine to sew a straight line. It helps if you lower the foot onto the material.😉😂

In exchange, I needed some help with a diamond art kit and chain maille jewelry making kit that they’d given me for Christmas. So we spent a couple hours doing crafty things. Heaven!
4993880B-D34E-4F6A-81B2-2300889055B7.jpeg
53C2027C-DD25-4AF1-8B23-6D7E97967A07.jpeg

After that I headed over to my grandkids Aunt’s Baby Shower (one of the daughters of the other set of grandparents). We hung out and had fun.
AFC7EB8D-454B-4A01-A1D0-025BCA2032D7.jpeg

F88F36C1-F974-48CF-B57F-0859FD5C7D11.jpeg
Left there and headed back home so that Ron and his daughter and I could all go out to our favorite Sushi restaurant for diner. Emam is an amazing sushi chef and never makes the same thing twice for us. We just tell him what we’re feeling like and he whips something up, all under the heading of The Chef Special! 😂 I was starving so I gobbled half of mine down before I remembered to take a pic! 🤦🏼‍♀️
CC3E8941-44A4-4005-9389-AEE06B37A09B.jpeg
It was a very fun packed day!

Glad you had such a fun day, those days make all the difference to me! I enjoyed your pictures. You truly look like a happy person :giggle:
Aww. Thanks for saying that Ruth!! I AM a happy person. I have my loving family and my sweet man who I get to share life with, I have good health, work that I enjoy, a large circle of friends for social activities, lots of fun hobbies and passions I get to engage in. I’d like to be a little bit less financially stressed (still dealing with the huge debt ex left me with) but still I know how lucky I am to have the life that I revel in and live to the fullest every day!!! 💕💖

Sounds like a nice day. I have seen ads for those diamond art kits. Always wondered about them. Looks like fun. Are they hard to do?

Back