Fun question. Be nice in replying.

Agree with Pink Biz; high fashion industry, mostly as a model but also a designer .

Also, maybe something in horticulture as you love nature and the outdoors.
I must be a muse of nature. RadishRose is an ex model jet setter, independently wealthy, a lavish hostess whose fame extends to all corners of the globe. She is like the Martha Stewart of the beautiful people.

Very sweet of you Marg. I would guess you are an activist of some kind. Someone who is open to others and much younger than your years.
You nailed me right on the button, Chic! :)

I have always and will always staunchly stand-up for what I believe is right and wrong, and definitely a lot younger than my years.

Without knowing anything about you & based on the question.

Psychiatrist

Reason. Asking a question that delves into peoples thinking process.
No but I did study psychology and my BFF is a psychologist. This is just so we can have some fun and get our minds off more serious issues. I think you are thorough. You would probably make a good researcher of some kind.

Curator of an Art Gallery.
I wish. Right now art is not doing well except for abstract artists who paint huge canvases for the lobbies of corporations. I deal with small fry promoting their work on various media outlets. So yes to all who said I am involved with art.

Something in the high fashion industry...not sure exactly what because I don't know you well enough to hazard a guess.

But you seem to have a fine eye for elegant clothing and lovely presentations of them. :)
Not anymore. I did model in my teens and twenties and I guess old habits die hard. I would guess you, Pink Biz, are involved in the creative arts field? Maybe owning a business on Etsy or somewhere. Maybe a photographer? Or a lover of the beautiful in life? Something to do with beautiful things or even an antiques store owner/worker?

Based on the questionI would pick a psychology professor at a small prestigious university in the northeast. Also head of the counseling department. From your posts and comments you appear to have insight and be very sensitive to others.

Thank you. That is what I used to do before the pandemic shut me down. I don't know you well, but you are thorough and examine a question from all angles. I would say you could be a good mathematician.
Thank you. Actually math was my best subject in school. I did not chose a career in it because a person has to be so exacting all the time. :love:

You always give the impression of being well groomed, well dressed and classy chic so I would say a Fashion designer, Stylist or owner of a high class ladies fashion store
Thank you. You strike me as a knowledgeable person, so I would guess you might have been a teacher in life?

Based on the questionI would pick a psychology professor at a small prestigious university in the northeast. Also head of the counseling department. From your posts and comments you appear to have insight and be very sensitive to others.
Thanks, but I'm not a psych professor. I wish I knew you better so I could guess more accurately what career is yours but I would guess you work with your mind more than your hands perhaps? You look professional with a great smile, maybe you worked with the public in some capacity?

View attachment 135885

Not a clue

but

the question sends me to my pile of posters I created in another life

View attachment 135886
So you think I'm a narcissist? I knew someone would. 🤣 Actually I felt this meme would be fun for everyone to lose themselves in with everybody guessing what the other does. I would guess you would make a good lumberjack or would engage in an outdoor career as opposed to an indoor one.

So you think I'm a narcissist?
Nada
I think you are a very together person
I jus' enjoy taking opportunity when it presents itself (all for the funny)

I would guess you would make a good lumberjack or would engage in an outdoor career as opposed to an indoor one.
Nice

But I'm just a wood and word butcher

Heh, I spent my last 30 working years behind a desk
VP Operations of an electronics firm

My passion is most anything outdoors, however

Last five years in the mountains...building cabins

Nada
I think you are a very together person
I jus' enjoy taking opportunity when it presents itself (all for the funny)

Nice

But I'm just a wood and word butcher

Heh, I spent my last 30 working years behind a desk
VP Operations of an electronics firm

My passion is most anything outdoors, however

Last five years in the mountains...building cabins
There ya go. You have a good sense of humor so I thought you might be creative and take funny outdoor pictures of animals to make wall calendars from. But construction is also a choice. I should have said so. It's fun to guess.

Peace - Chic.

You have a good sense of humor so I thought you might be creative and take funny outdoor pictures of animals to make wall calendars from
Not a terrible idea

I have dabbled

pmzjdFR.jpg

85Yrkas.jpg

Last edited:
Wow chic, thanks but actually, I’m as daft as the day is long 🤪 😂

Seriously, I was not a teacher, I’ve done everything from sales assistant to Bookkeeper
Bookkeeping requires skill I think. I can't do it proficiently. :geek:

Back