Gaslighters Are Real, You're Not Crazy

I think the term narcissism is often misused because people have an incorrect notion of the mental health condition it describes.

And there is also the slightly different covert narcissist:

I think I might be a covert narcissist
I watched this and I definitely have some of the traits. My dad was definitely narcissistic
My mom, borderline

Last edited:
I think I might be a covert narcissist
I watched this and I definitely have some of the traits. My dad was definitely narcissistic
My mom, borderline
Damn, I didn't know your mother was a borderline also. I'm so sorry.

We all carry traits of the personality disorders. It's part of being human. Being full blown in any of them is another thing all together. I know darn good and well I'm not a personality disorder. I am a number of other things 😕 but not one of those.

Damn, I didn't know your mother was a borderline also. I'm so sorry.

We all carry traits of the personality disorders. It's part of being human. Being full blown in any of them is another thing all together. I know darn good and well I'm not a personality disorder. I am a number of other things 😕 but not one of those.
My mom wasn’t borderline personality. I meant she was close to being a narcissist. I’m basically guessing. My moms was thev only one who went to a psychiatrist. She went after my brother died.

I was guessing about the covert personality. I’ve never been diagnosed with any such thing either.

You’re right. We all carry different traits. There are traits of every personality disorder I sometimes exhibit but there’s no way I have them all. My husband often jokes with me calling me Dr. ___________ ! 😂

Back