G'day All

I am Joybelle and live in Australia. I am loving the games thread. Please be gentle with me if I muck up.
Hi Joybelle... I think I already welcomed you on the Games thread..but it doesn't harm to do it twice.. :D

Welcometogroup.gif

Thank you everyone for your welcome messages. Much appreciate. PopsnTuff I live in the SW of Victoria, out in the country.
You live in a beautiful State, joybelle :) I took a trip down the Great Ocean Road some years ago, and of course, stopped in Melbourne. Hope you're enjoying the Games threads!
welcome.tulip.gif

I am Joybelle and live in Australia. I am loving the games thread. Please be gentle with me if I muck up.

Am also a newbie, and am enjoying scanning messages - sure lots of activity on this site.
I'm not a big poster on public forums, preferring private email. Have a couple email mates from Perth, and we enjoy chatting and comparing the similarities and differences in our countries and of course, the pros and cons. I don't know how we could exchange emails without making them public, but would like to chat with you if we can find a way.
Bob

Back