Girl Filmed Licking Blue Bell Ice Cream

Nothing happened to Arianna Grande for licking doughnuts in a bakery in 2015...even after she admitted it on her apology video.

Yeah, but there are probably lots of dudes that would love to eat a doughnut that she licked.

Off topic for a minute...

Talking of stupid feeding stupider... today I heard a middle age woman on TV ask if the South korean Leader Kim Jong-un was ''the guy who played Oddjob in the Bond films''... and she was serious!!!

Sometimes it scares me to death how many stupid people there are in the world!! 😧
Holly,the North Korean leader is Kim Jung-Un,don't know the South Korean leader's name.
I think this woman needs to take a geography class Sue

I read in the paper today,the girl has been found, she is 17
The case has been handed over to the Texas Junvenile authorites,they will decided what punishment she gets if any

Charge with bio terrorism, food tampering and theft because she didn't pay for what she consumed/damaged even if only one container or a lick.

You just knew it would come to this ... GROSS...

https://www.ktbs.com/news/another-i...cle_4f55cdd4-a172-11e9-a56e-43247db4a10a.html
5d232867d9fed.image.jpg

Off topic for a minute...

Talking of stupid feeding stupider... today I heard a middle age woman on TV ask if the South korean Leader Kim Jong-un was ''the guy who played Oddjob in the Bond films''... and she was serious!!!

Sometimes it scares me to death how many stupid people there are in the world!! 😧

Last I heard Kim was in North Korea.
But yeah, I'm sure he does Bond films as a side gig. 🙄 :ROFLMAO:

...the stupidity...it boggles the mind

Last edited:
It's the 'Blue Bell Ice Cream Challenge' with the kids now. . A shame they are so bored with life that this is where it's gone ... and don't forget the selfie!!

Went to the grocery store this morning and could not bring myself to even walk past the ice cream section (but I guess that is a good thing for me :))

She may be too young for jail time but she can certainly be barred from shopping there. Dangerous and stupid but also incredibly TACKY.

Back