Good afternoon to all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon- I'm a retired public school teacher living with my wife- also a retired teacher- in southernmost Alabama. I taught school for 37 years and now I'm an outdoor writer and editor of Southern Kayak Fishing online magazine.
I just got back from the local pond where I had a good time catching bream and bass with my 4 wt flyrod- simple pleasures for simple minds.
My son and family are coming in next week- we haven't seen the grandsons in about a year- they moved to Phoenix. we're spending the week at a rent house at Navarre Beach, Florida where I hope to have my grandsons instruct me in catching fish.
We're both still pretty active- we kayak and kayak fish all over the Southeast, and we garden and do more yardwork than I can stand, at times.
I write for three outdoor magazines, and I have just started on my fourth book- working title- Kayak Fishing the Gulf Coast.
We have two dogs, two cats, and one house pig- she's the smartest and cleanest pet of the bunch. she's smarter and cleaner than I am, too, according to my wife.
I look forward to reading what you all have to say-
Ed

Good evening- I do have several photos of pig. How do I attach and send photos on this forum?
thanks- Ed

Hi Ed, welcome to the forum! :welcome:

You can upload a photo from your computer by clicking on the "Insert Image" icon above your post
insertimage.png
. Click on "From Computer", "Browse" to locate the image, "Open" and "Upload". To use a photo from another website, copy full URL of photo (not webpage) , click on "Insert Image" icon, click on URL, copy and paste.

Another way to add a photo to your post is to click on "Go Advanced" under the post, if you're not there already. Then, below the post, click on "Manage Attachments". Click on "Add Files", browse your computer for the photo, open, and click on "Upload". When it's uploaded, click on "Insert Inline"...and it will go into the post you're working on.

You can also start a photo album, and upload the photo into that. Then you can paste the copied BB code from the photo in your album into your post.

If your photos are bigger than 1024x768, they will be re-sized automatically during the upload. After the automatic re-size, the file size will be reduced below 300KB (most will be smaller than 200K). So, you don't have to reduce the file size. But some photos can be very big, you can save some upload time if you reduce them before the upload.

As a child, I recall my mother telling me how intelligent and affectionate pigs were. Obviously, they can be toilet-trained. Welcome to the forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back