Good morning, day, afternoon evening, night, happy whatever etc. #6-New !

iu

Today, a little girl (great grandaughter of the lovely lady from over the road) knocked on my door and presented me with a big orange, telling me her Mum had sent it. I thanked her and waited until she had got back across the street to her Mum who then waived to me.
I peeled the skin off and ate the orange, segment by segment, and do you know, I can honestly say that I've never tasted a nicer orange.

Later, I watched a film called 'Murphy's War' starring Peter O'Toole, and in that film was a tune I'd not heard since I was a boy. This is the happy tune, listen to it all and tell me it didn't make you tap your feet. 😊

Roy Fox and His Band - My Hat's On The Side Of My Head

I enjoyed the film, loved the music, the orange earlier, and now a little single malt as a nightcap.

I hope that all of you enjoyed your day.

Goodnight lovely people. 😊

Last edited:
Today, a little girl (great grandaughter of the lovely lady from over the road) knocked on my door and presented me with a big orange, telling me her Mum had sent it. I thanked her and waited until she had got back across the street to her Mum who then waived to me.
I peeled the skin off and ate the orange, segment by segment, and do you know, I can honestly say that I've never tasted a nicer orange.

Later, I watched a film called 'Murphy's War' starring Peter O'Toole, and in that film was a tune I'd not heard since I was a boy. This is the happy tune, listen to it all and tell me it didn't make you tap your feet. 😊

Roy Fox and His Band - My Hat's On The Side Of My Head

I enjoyed the film, loved the music, the orange earlier, and now a little single malt as a nightcap.

I hope that all of you enjoyed your day.

Goodnight lovely people. 😊
@timoc

So pleased to read what a lovely day you had. Listening to the song as I write this :)
Have a lovely sleep. I hope you have pleasant dreams.

Back