Got vaccinated today

Sunny

SF VIP
It was not easy connecting with the vaccine in my state, which has done a terrible job of distributing it. I finally found a hospital that had some, it involved about a 40 minute drive, and a 2 hour wait, as they were running way behind. The shot itself is nothing, I don't even have a sore arm. The hard part was all the waiting
out in the parking lot. Fortunately, it was a nice day.

In three weeks I have to get a booster, then I will be free and clear.

It was not easy connecting with the vaccine in my state, which has done a terrible job of distributing it. I finally found a hospital that had some, it involved about a 40 minute drive, and a 2 hour wait, as they were running way behind. The shot itself is nothing, I don't even have a sore arm. The hard part was all the waiting
out in the parking lot. Fortunately, it was a nice day.

In three weeks I have to get a booster, then I will be free and clear.
Best luck Sunny. I hope it all goes well for you. 😊

Thanks, Chic. So far, absolutely no side effects. It was just like an ordinary flu shot, except that my arm is usually sorer from the flu shot. This shot didn't even do that. The only bad part was the driving and the long wait.

Thanks, Chic. So far, absolutely no side effects. It was just like an ordinary flu shot, except that my arm is usually sorer from the flu shot. This shot didn't even do that. The only bad part was the driving and the long wait.
I'm so happy you got it done. You must be relieved. I've been trying to help a friend up here get his vaccination, but so far no luck.

Which one did you get @Sunny ?

Our local hospital is doing the pfizer vaccination... when I was at the hospital a few days ago, the nursing sister taking my bloods told me she'd had the vaccination with no ill effects...

Later in radiology I asked all the staff who were there.. if they'd had it , but none had...

I got the pfizer one. Now I have to find a hospital in three weeks for the follow-up, which has to be pfizer again. You can't mix and match.

Back