Greetings Fellow Seniors!

Inarticulatus

If you'll have me, I'm moving here from Reddit (can't understand half of the posts on there.) I've been retired coming up on three years. Every morning I wake up and say to myself, "I don't have to go to work today!" Unlike me, the phrase never gets old.

welcomeaboard.jpg

Hi,welcome aboard,do you have a nickname we can call you?
You'll meet some wonderful friendly people here from around the world,its one of the reasons I joined
Sue in Buffalo,NY

Welcome to the forums, Inarticulatus!

Reddit is a very popular and very very big forum website where you can talk about anything, but I've never used it. Maybe Inarticulatus can tell us more about it, what's good and bad, maybe we can learn something from them.

Hi! Redditt wasn't a good fit for me either. Once in a while they will have a scientist write about physics or astronomy, (intelligent postings) and I'm mesmerized! I wanted to discuss things with mature,intelligent, interesting colleagues, so I'll try this out. I'm new here too! (just last week) I guess this is the new comunication for the 21st century, huh! Nice people here! Welcome!

Welcome from the middle of Canada. Don't know about Reddit. Just checked it. Seems like too many people doing too much. I'm for keeping it simple. Senior forums is a lot more "down to earth". We don't have people insulting you, swearing or giving you a hard time. No 4 letter words here or at least any that I can find. LOL That's why I keep coming back.

Back