Greetings from Vancouver, Canada!

Never mind. You're here now and still very welcome.
Post away and find your niche.

Learning about what makes humans who they are and how they change over time is always interesting. Give us the opportunity to study you through your posts.

Welcome, by the way, from Sydney, Australia. I've visited your zoo when I was feeling a bit homesick. I had a conversation with some kangaroos that made me feel somewhat better. :giggle:

Never mind. You're here now and still very welcome.
Post away and find your niche.

Learning about what makes humans who they are and how they change over time is always interesting. Give us the opportunity to study you through your posts.

Welcome, by the way, from Sydney, Australia. I've visited your zoo when I was feeling a bit homesick. I had a conversation with some kangaroos that made me feel somewhat better. :giggle:
You've got me beat. I have yet to visit the Vancouver zoo. I've heard great things about Sydney and definitely prefer your climate over any Canadian one. Coincidentally, I was checking out cruises to Australia earlier this week and was surprised to see how reasonable the cost was. I'd prefer the long boat ride over the 17 hour flight time.

You've got me beat. I have yet to visit the Vancouver zoo. I've heard great things about Sydney and definitely prefer your climate over any Canadian one. Coincidentally, I was checking out cruises to Australia earlier this week and was surprised to see how reasonable the cost was. I'd prefer the long boat ride over the 17 hour flight time.
Give a shout out if you do decide to visit Sydney.

Being from BC, I’ve known a few that chose the cruise, one way. They loved it.

Hi, @chameleonic! 🙂

Welcome-back-sign-clipart-clipartfox.jpeg

Back