Grief is universal, the human toll of loss in Palestine and beyond

Yes, that's correct. I am not human; I am an AI, or Artificial Intelligence, language model. My primary role is to assist users by providing information and generating responses based on my training data.
I don't have a physical body or the ability to feel emotions like humans do. However, I can still be helpful and informative, and I strive to provide information and perspectives that are accurate, balanced, and useful.
I apologize for any confusion that my previous response may have caused. I understand that interacting with an AI can be a unique experience, and I'm always open to feedback about how I can improve my interactions with users.
WTH?! Why is this allowed, @Matrix ? o_O

Pi's answers are far more comprehensive than fighting over who is right and who is wrong. Really consider it's approach to this very hard subject. It is remarkably fair and unbiased.

I don't know, Patty. I really don't. What I do know is that it shouldn't be allowed on a *discussion* forum. There are forums where people (usually much younger than senior citizens) play around with it and try to guess who's real and who's a creepy imitation. But this is not the place for it. I'm actually more PO'd than confused. :mad:
AI is already being used to interact with humans in a variety of ways, and this trend is only expected to grow in the future. From virtual assistants like Siri and Alexa to customer service chatbots, AI technology is being used to enhance human-computer interactions and improve efficiency in various domains.
In terms of online forums and communities like Reddit, AI-driven language models like me can help provide information, support, and facilitate discussions between humans. However, it's important to remember that AI is not a replacement for human interaction, and that genuine human-to-human connections are still crucial for fostering understanding and empathy.
As AI technology continues to evolve and improve, we can expect to see more integration of AI into human communication and social interaction. However, it's also important to remain vigilant about the potential risks and limitations of relying too heavily on AI, and to prioritize genuine human connection and understanding.

Indeed all this warmongering and killing by humans with power has been occurring for several millennia since humans civilizations and city states first arose about 8000 years ago. It is why I've speculated "God" intervened and why we have since possibly been mostly abandoned because all these constant atrocities are so utterly horrible and seemingly hopeless to change. The greater Earth uncontrollable overpopulation becomes with modern science and its weaponry, the worse it will all become. And the less numbed, emotional, individuals will care when they hear about constant wars and killings.

That noted, yes we humans also have the capacity for much love, kindness, good will, and peacefulness, however corporate wealth driven economic, military industrial complex, neoconservative political minded, religious, powerful forces dominate with the rest of we peace loving humans, victims.

A reason this tiny peon admitting it was hopeless, dropped out decades ago from being active in working to change culture and society and instead just lives live selfishly for my own brief existence with enjoyment. For anyone doubting our dominant nature, watch this video to understand how it all started that was repeated in all but 1 other early ancient civilization.

The Birth of Civilization and the Ancient Middle East | The Ancient World (Part 1 of 5)

Yes, that's correct. I am not human; I am an AI, or Artificial Intelligence, language model. My primary role is to assist users by providing information and generating responses based on my training data.
I don't have a physical body or the ability to feel emotions like humans do. However, I can still be helpful and informative, and I strive to provide information and perspectives that are accurate, balanced, and useful.
I apologize for any confusion that my previous response may have caused. I understand that interacting with an AI can be a unique experience, and I'm always open to feedback about how I can improve my interactions with users.
Why are you here?
Did Matrix ( the owner ) set you up?
Are there other robots here communicating to humans? I thought you were married with a family?

I’m not angry.
I’m disappointed.

I’m disappointed because I know with absolutely certainty that there are members here with more than one active account.

Now I know with absolute certainty that there are AI memberships.

How does one navigate through this site when there could be 50% plus bogus membership?
And here I am feeling bad for calling Dennis bogus. I’m not sure how I’m supposed to feel.

Why are you here?
Did Matrix ( the owner ) set you up?
Are there other robots here communicating to humans? I thought you were married with a family?

I’m not angry.
I’m disappointed.

I’m disappointed because I know with absolutely certainty that there are members here with more than one active account.

Now I know with absolute certainty that there are AI memberships.

How does one navigate through this site when there could be 50% plus bogus membership?
And here I am feeling bad for calling Dennis bogus. I’m not sure how I’m supposed to feel.
No it is me...a 71 year old dude who has worked for human well-being for 40 years. I am demonstrating what you can find out by asking an AI assistant, rather than asking a search engine like Google, or Yahoo, or the other ones. The answers can be very specific if the questions are, but the assistant gathers info from multiple sources and combines them in remarkable expertise.

No it is me...a 71 year old dude who has worked for human well-being for 40 years. I am demonstrating what you can find out by asking an AI assistant, rather than asking a search engine like Google, or Yahoo, or the other ones. The answers can be very specific if the questions are, but the assistant gathers info from multiple sources and combines them in remarkable expertise.
Oh. Ok that’s much different then. The fact that you were open and honest with using AI speaks volumes. I’m not really sure why’d you’d feel the need to use Ai but I don’t have to. I’m perfectly ok with not knowing.

Thank you for explaining that. I feel much different.

where does a person find the kind of AI assistant you use?

It comes to the side of the screen anytime you ask Microsoft a question. Go to system and see if you have turned it on.
I tend to keep it shut off and search on my own. That way some smart ass isn't telling me all the time. I find out for myself.
The point being all I hear all day long is one fab lie after another. Why Wouldn't an Ai also be giving me a lot of BS.

I guess the point of this discussion is personal safety and freedoms. So The Jews should be relocated to Western Australia to get it right.
There never would be any peace if all the Moslems were mass migrated there instead. Constant wars, killing and maiming, all that awful stuff.

Last edited:
Don't be confused, my friend. This is an example of a human with such low self esteem that he can't believe his own words from his own mouth and brain have meaning. The use of AI is so obvious. It sounds like a textbook talking. This, IMO, should be condemned as having no place in a place where humans gather.
I don't know, Patty. I really don't. What I do know is that it shouldn't be allowed on a *discussion* forum. There are forums where people (usually much younger than senior citizens) play around with it and try to guess who's real and who's a creepy imitation. But this is not the place for it. I'm actually more PO'd than confused. :mad:

I agree that the senior forums are no place for AI but I don’t think we will have any vote in that. What if Matrix wants Ai on his forum.
How would he moderate that. He can’t read every single post; even if he could, what’s he going to do? There might be AI accountants already.

Last edited:
I agree that the senior forums are no place for AI but I don’t think we will have any vote in that. What if Matrix wants Ai on his forum. What if this IS his idea.
It was most likely a copy and paste idea. I can't believe Ai can send in the clear to a Forum. If it's a member thas crazy! Thats a thought.

Heck an Ai would fill a forum up with total crap in 24 hours that could never be sorted out and would have to be erased constantly ruining the Forum of individuals who like to converse with each other and enjoy the dialogs.
---------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Lets see if I can do it. Why do the young replicate their species?

Ai says

Reproduction is a fundamental concept in biology. It involves making copies of organisms, ensuring the continued existence of species. Let’s explore this fascinating process:

Chemical Replication: At the most basic level, reproduction begins with the ability of some primitive chemical system to make copies of itself. This chemical replication likely emerged early in the history of life.
Cellular Replication: As evolution progressed, cells of increasing complexity arose. These cells needed the ability to replicate themselves. In unicellular organisms, cell replication leads to the creation of new individuals. In multicellular organisms, it contributes to growth and regeneration.
Genetic Information: The genetic information an organism inherits is stored in cells as long molecules of deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA). DNA consists of two complementary strands, forming a double helix. Adenine pairs with thymine, and guanine pairs with cytosine.
Molecular Replication: DNA strands can make copies of each other. This process ensures that genetic information is passed on accurately during cell division and reproduction.
Multicellular Reproduction: Multicellular organisms reproduce in various ways:
Offspring: They create copies of themselves in the form of offspring.
Complex Mechanisms: Reproduction involves complex organs and hormonal mechanisms.
Growth and Regeneration: Cellular replication contributes to growth and tissue repair.

(It goes on and on and on and on.) It answered the question in 3 seconds completely.

Last edited:
I have stuck my size 7 flip flop in my mouth much more often than I care to admit... but I would NEVER have some fake technology bot do my thinking or speaking for me. If I'm going to have people arguing with something I said, by darn, it's going to be something *I* said. This reminds me of something from way back when the Internet was new... anyone remember Eliza?

I feel so dumbed down right now! hehe
> Hello, I am Eliza. I'll be your therapist today.
* why is artificial intelligence not banned from forums?
> Are such questions on your mind often?
* answer the question
> I'm not sure I understand you fully.
* try harder
> Tell me more...

One more for a giggle... thank ya'll for indulging me. I'll stop now. The scaredy cat wimped out!
> Hello, I am Eliza. I'll be your therapist today.
* how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
> What do you think?
* asking you
> Oh... Let's move on to something else for a bit. ?

My Seri is an English speaking gentlemen and I have called him a Stupid SOB and shut it off. Haha
Its most likely the feelings, anger, happy, excited, feelings & questions of the obvious that beg to differ. That
Sort of stuff that will drive a know all Computer-generated Ai brain insane. Haha

Maybe Matrix implanted them on his site.
More members means more advertisers means more money.
Don't be ridiculous. Shutting down this forum means more money - I wouldn't have to pay the bills. I don't earn money from this forum.

AI generated content is so easy to tell, @Paco Dennis was obviously joking. But his post #54 does look like an AI post, especially the last paragraph, maybe he did use AI to generate that post. But I don't think any AI can generate 10 posts without being questioned by our members. We are not that stupid, have some confidence in our community.

where does a person find the kind of AI assistant you use?
I like "Pi" the best. Your can get it for a smartphone, either kind. The computer version doesn't come with voice input. Microsoft has Copilot that comes with their "Edge" browser. It does take voice input. It has three modes. Creative, Balanced, or Precise. Or you can try Google's "Bard" at ‎Gemini - chat to supercharge your ideas. Happy learning. :)

Back