Grocery Shopping Today Just Like The Good Old Days

fmdog44

I picked up some groceries yesterday at Kroger using their curbside service and too many items were removed from my list for they were out of them. Today on my way to a Fiesta grocery store I drove by a Randalls store and quickly turned around when I saw the parking lots was barely occupied. This was at 6:35 PM. Everything I needed and more was in stock. It felt great. I was scheduled for a pick up at HEB tomorrow but I cancelled it because now I have all I need.

I went to Frys (Kroger) this morning and got everything I needed. They were completely out of bleach, toilet paper, and towels, but I have enough of them already. The place had few customers and we all kept our distance from each other. Now I can go for another 3-4 weeks or so without worrying about running out. I wanted to buy home delivery but I would have had to wait until Thursday night, so went there myself, hope I didn't catch anything. I think the main thing is not to touch your face until you've washed your hands good.

I am being put off going shopping because I could find myself queueing for ages just to get in but I will have to go to town as my local store doesn’t sell any spreadable butter that I actually like...

Back