Happy Birthday to you, @hollydolly!

Happy Birthday!! I hope you are treating yourself well. I have spent most of my birthdays alone since my husband passed. I do however do something just for me. I buy my own cake at a good bakery in town. I fix a nice dinner for myself. I have been known to buy myself a special gift.

I did that earlier when you made me go shopping. Glad I did, as I didn't feel well on the actual day. I know things have been heartbreaking for you recently. Just remember you are special, have many that love you IRL as well as your second family here. Just remember this is your year, out with the old and you get a fresh start! Find a lovely new home that is just right for you. A village that has everything you need and want for the future!!

Happy Birthday!! I hope you are treating yourself well. I have spent most of my birthdays alone since my husband passed. I do however do something just for me. I buy my own cake at a good bakery in town. I fix a nice dinner for myself. I have been known to buy myself a special gift.

I did that earlier when you made me go shopping. Glad I did, as I didn't feel well on the actual day. I know things have been heartbreaking for you recently. Just remember you are special, have many that love you IRL as well as your second family here. Just remember this is your year, out with the old and you get a fresh start! Find a lovely new home that is just right for you. A village that has everything you need and want for the future!!
Bless you , thank you for all your best wishes after this last horror of a few years , hopefully things will start to look better leading up to the next birthday... :love:

Back