Hard hit of the reality of it....(Covid19 tested positive)

For most its basic Flu type symptoms and you recover... Older and folks with health issues are more prone to major illness and Death..
JUST LIKE YOU DO WITH THE FLU.... this Virus is stronger and spreads fairly easy... and no treatment or vaccine as of yet...
There is reason to be concerned yes, but not for the mass hysteria taking place...
On a lighter note.... Work called and I had to report to the health Dept and have been tested....
Great day for a ride on the bike...
How long before you get the results?

Thanks folks... Day 7 and doing OK... Minor symptoms could be from allergies....100 acres of blooming orchard can do that.
Spending time working around on the property... Just wish I had the materials to work on the house... Could have had the roof done.
Should know something in 2-4 days.....

I'm not so sure about the higher risk due to "Pre-Existing Health Issues."
The risk may have more to do with lifestyle before contracting the virus. Lifestyle has a major effect on the immune system & the immune system is what determines how we recover from illness.....or whether we recover at all.

The risk may have more to do with lifestyle before contracting the virus
I'll agree with the fact that your lifestyle is a large contributor to your overall health....
A " Pre-exisisting Condition" is something known, and or being treated for....
Many folks are walking around like a time bomb.

Back