Has anyone not had covid as far as you know?

PurplePansies

I don't think I've had COVID. (Knock on wood. "She knocks are her thick skull.") I haven't been sick in years and I'm sure if I had COVID I would know it. I've had the vaccine and a few boosters and every time I feel a sniffle or tickle in my throat, I take a test, but they've all been negative.

I have not had it and hope not to. I take the vaccinations recommended. Part of it maybe that I have avoided exposure. I go out very little and I still wear a mask when I am out.

It is not just covid, I don't want to get any bug or cold. When you live alone being sick is a nightmare.

Please keep in mind that not everyone has the same symptoms and you don't always know. I thought I was having allergy issues when I was diagnosed last time after failing a Covid test. I'd come to work for a couple days with it before I got tested. Just sayin. :)

I haven't. I've self tested a number of times (before and after family gatherings, if allergies seem more annoying than usual, etc). So far, nothing. In fact, I haven't been sick since 2019. I am vaxxed to the max. Edited to add- my husband, one of my daughters and her wife have also not had it. The other daughter has had it twice (with very mild symptoms)- she works with the public. We're all vaccinated.

Both my sons (living at home) have not tested positive while my husband and I both had it and test positive. For him it was just like a cold and a bit of chills. For me it was very different. I do not want it ever again! All family have had regular covid shots as both sons work in grocery stores and hubby and I are retired.

I don't know if I've had it or not, there were a couple days in the summer of '22 that I had a sore throat and headache (both of which were really unusual for me) but the little test from the stores said I was negative, and by the third day I felt fine again, so I'm not sure I was sick enough long enough for the test to be accurate.

It's been going around where I live a lot so I am probably being exposed frequently. I've had all the boosters, but presumably the virus keeps mutating so most likely I'll eventually catch it for real.

I don't think I've had COVID. (Knock on wood. "She knocks are her thick skull.") I haven't been sick in years and I'm sure if I had COVID I would know it. I've had the vaccine and a few boosters and every time I feel a sniffle or tickle in my throat, I take a test, but they've all been negative.
I haven't been sick for many years, and have not been sick at all since the beginning of the pandemic. I did use a couple of home tests just for the heck of it, and they showed negative. I have had the vaccinations and several boosters also.

I have not had covid. The reason was because my mom whom I took care of 24/7 and lived with was 100 years old, and vaccinated or not would certainly have died had she been infected. So, we both practiced the most severe social isolation from late 2019 to her death in March of this year. No one. And, I mean, no one came into our home.

Also when I went out to shop I went to only one store, shopped heavily, at opening time when there was no one there, and returned home for the rest of the month. We were very much hermits. But, we had one another. We understood why we were doing as we did. And, we both enjoyed the ride. The phone and emails got a real working out. But, we stayed covid free for all the time of the pandemic.

Back