He picked a gorgeous ring!

Ronni

The motormouth ;)
There is absolutely no way to capture the sparkle and beauty of this ring in a picture! It looks somewhat dull in these image, especially the close up one, but no matter how hard I tried I just couldn't find a way to duplicate the way it glints. I'm so happy. He picked a lovely ring.
R&R ring.jpgIMG_7461.jpg

It's actually part of a set...double wedding bands that flank the engagement ring, one on each side. No pressure he said lol! He is completely in agreement that we're taking this a step at a time, and that right now becoming engaged is its own stand-alone event. He completely gets that, but explained that he fell in love with this ring when he saw the stones, but that it came with the wedding bands so he bought the set. Then he had the jeweler reset the stones slightly because he didn't like their placement.

Whatever he did, I am absolutely in love with the result. :love_heart:

Beautiful ring and photo as well. I wish you all the best. So funny, you are showing us your new ring and I'm trying to figure out who will get mine when I pass on. lol

Beautiful ring! Well it's official...he's a keeper!!

:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:Congratulations!:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

engagement-party.jpg

Back