Hello, from Indiana

norman

Hello, I am finally willing to admit I am older than dirt.. getting old is really hard to deal with, because mentally I still process things like I did when I was much younger..I still drive, stay activity, but my balance is slowly beginning to worry me. Does that ring a bell or is it just me. lol I typed in old people and my computer brought me here...?

Hi Norman, just work on your balance at home and keep active!

attachment.php

Hello, I have never been to Connecticut, but have visited New York, New Jersey, strange, we never hear much from your state here in Indiana, people refer to us as Indiana No Where, lol

Oh, yes I know where Merrilville is, been thru there, I live near Indianapolis.. My balance is just beginning to worry me, hope yours stays good, but when I ask others they just say, hell your getting old.. I would rather here, it wil get better.

Oh, yes I know where Merrilville is, been thru there, I live near Indianapolis.. My balance is just beginning to worry me, hope yours stays good, but when I ask others they just say, hell your getting old.. I would rather here, it wil get better.

There are exercises you can do for balance...I’m thinking of doing some yoga.. beginners.

Hi Norman,welcome aboard glad you found us
I take 3 walks/day{weather permitting}
Sue in Buffalo,NY
Hello, thank you, My daughter said get a cane.ugg...I am having so much troubling amitting to myself it would be best, I have looked at tread mills, but so large and expensive. I try to walk, but motaviation on my part is bad. I guess I need to stop complaining and get on a schedule.

Hi Norman...well I'm not older than dirt, not yet anyway..

You'll find the members here are from 50 upwards, and sometimes 4 generations between the ages of posters which makes for a great dynamic really.

WelcomeImage.png

my daughter suggested yoga! :crying:

Haha...don’t knock it until you’ve tried it! :)

Im one to talk....Ive been saying I’m going to try yoga for a year now.

I do go to Curves and I’m trying to talk them into offering a yoga class besides the Zumba one they have.

I think it would be popular ...most of the ladies at Curves are seniors and sometimes I see them hold on to another machine for balance so it’s not like it would be a waste.

Right next door to the Curves is a “Hot” yoga studio but that’s not for me...

I have a question? How do you know who you are replying to? Or are all replys to the general audience?

If you want to reply to a specific person then use the “reply with quote” option.

Or simply state their name....

sometimes you think youre replying to a person’s post right above yours but another post will sneak in there while you were typing.

Back