Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Granmakat! You're welcome to post in our Family and Relationships forum here if you want to share more about what you're going through. :love_heart:

welcome-star-glitter.gif

Yes

Live with grandson. He is verbally abusive. Threatened to kick me out. Said I can't eat his food anymore since his girlfriend moved in. Put padlocks on refrigerator. He had overdrawn my bank account twice and conned me out of over a thousand dollars. Won't help me get my prescriptions. I literally have no place else to go. I am 68.

Live with grandson. He is verbally abusive. Threatened to kick me out. Said I can't eat his food anymore since his girlfriend moved in. Put padlocks on refrigerator. He had overdrawn my bank account twice and conned me out of over a thousand dollars. Won't help me get my prescriptions. I literally have no place else to go. I am 68.

I recommend you click on the link in one of our threads where it says "HERE", or click on the state where you live. I think you should make some contacts there and ask for advice for your particular situation, I'm sure someone can help out. You shouldn't have to live like that, good luck....hugs. https://www.seniorforums.com/showth...or-Exploitation-State-by-State-Resource-Guide

If you are in the US, each state has a Department of Human Resources. Within that department is an Adult and Family Services section, with a Protective Services arm. It might be called something a little different in each state. BaseballGal has given you some good links. What your grandson is doing is against the law. The fact that he's stolen from you is very illegal. You need to stop him from having access to your bank account. Contact your bank and have his name removed from your account. If he is not on the account but is ripping you off anyway, that's a form of identity theft. If you let us know where you are, maybe we could help you further. If you don't want that advertised here, send me a private message and I will try to help you sort it out.

Welcome from Pa. All my best to you grammakat. No one deserves to be treated like that.
welcome1_841d752e36e3b9eed50a840a649ffbbd-2bbb9670e6c568515a80ace221ef78cb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back