Hi allโ€ฆ.amazed I made it to 65โ€ฆtonight at mid nite

Anyone know how you post pictures here? Iโ€™m not savvy.
You can't post pictures until you've been a member for at least a week.

welcome-red-london-2928889-1280.jpg

Anyone know how you post pictures here? Iโ€™m not savvy.
Jack, in the space above where you start typing, you'll se a smiley face. To the right of that is the square image box. When you open that you can drop an image into that box (hopefully you are using a device that has the drag and drop system). I don't know another way to do it. In case you can't drag and drop, here's a YouTube video about how to turn a photo into a URL...then I guess you would use the link icon (next to the photo box).

Hey, Jack...I meant to mention, you had a whole lot of spinal fusion!

I did, too, but only because I took a bad fall; nothing to do with military service. Also, not in my neck, only S1 to T4, and a few years ago they did L3 to L5 again and replaced a couple disks.

Hi - To All, I am Mohammad Akbar Ali.jpegHappy Birthday Wishes for your Son _ Proud Parents Celebrating.jpeg @Jackba57 Happy you've found us at SF. Great place to spend time. Congratulations on your retirement.......Hope you're birthday was a great, happy day.
Though i'm from Canada.....I thank you for your service. ENJOY SF.

Welcome and happy birthday From the big city in Sussex UK ( im a small village just past)โ€ฆlolโ€ฆ

Hi Jack Happy Birthday welcome glad you found us
You'll meet great group of members from around the world which makes SF a cool place to hang out every day
Enjoy yourself here
Sue in Buffalo,NY

Back