Hi everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmo254

I was searching for a forum for seniors and checked this one out as it seems to have a lot going for it. That is I see a lot of posts and friendly conversations and advise going on. I'm kind of a recluse, I don't drive and there isn't a near by bus stop so I pretty much stay home unless my husband wants to go shopping or has doctor appointments.
I live in what you would almost call "country" in California, population of 16,000. This week starts off the annual "round up" with horse drawn wagons going down Main Street to the fairgrounds, we had a chilli cook off over the weekend and will have the old cars on display this week. Around the 23rd they will have the Civil War reenactment so there is plenty to do here.
My husband and I just moved to this town in June of 2014 to be closer to our oldest daughter and her family, she is an LVN and has 5 children but only 3 are still at home with her and her husband. Our other daughter lives in Washington state and will be having twins in August, a boy and a girl and I can hardly wait to see them.
Well I think I'll conclude at this point before I type a short novel. LOL
Anyway I'm glad to be here and hope to meet a lot of wonderful people with interesting tells to tell.

Hi, Cosmo...guess I should have checked this before replying to you on the "agenda" thread in General Discussions. Oops. Anyway, welcome. Hope you enjoy it here. There are lots of people to "talk" to.

Hi Cosmo!

chihuahua1.png

Thank you for the warm welcome, I appreciate it. Cute picture of the Pom. my daughter has one and he is just the sweetest little dog (next to my own that is).

Welcome to the forum, Cosmo. I'm one of your southern neighbors in San Diego but I lived in Santa Cruz for five years long ago. I often miss it. :)

Welcome cosmo.... I'm from Savannah , Tenn.. I never been to California in my life,, Sounds like your happy there and your children are near too.. The Senior forums will keep you busy on your laptop or by what ever means got you here.. Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back