Hi, I'm (completely) Bananas

Welcome to the forum!

mississippi.jpg

..... and live in the south of England...... I am a keen walker, cinema goer, and walker.....:)
I'm the resident Anglophile (a Brit wannabe). I've not traveled to your part of the country . Any favorite walks in your area I should be looking at? I travel to the UK every year to walk/hike (a hiatus this year, but back next). I've not been in the south, other than Cornwall (which you probably don't call 'south').

I'm the resident Anglophile (a Brit wannabe). I've not traveled to your part of the country . Any favorite walks in your area I should be looking at? I travel to the UK every year to walk/hike (a hiatus this year, but back next). I've not been in the south, other than Cornwall (which you probably don't call 'south').

Hi,

Well as you probably know, the entire country is criss-crossed with public footpaths and bridleways that go across farmland, sometimes well made up, sometimes just a thin track. I've attached a pic of a path through crops that I took last week, and you can just see it as it goes towards the large tree.

In my neck of the woods, one of the major paths is the South Downs Way. But I would suggest picking an area you fancy, and Googling popular walks in the area, for a length that suits you.

If you need any more help, please feel to send me a PM, and I'll do my best!

Attachments

• 20190722_113039.jpg
    20190722_113039.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 3

Back