Hi I'm new

widget

Thought I would look for somewhere 'new', not sure if I will find my way around, but am female, live on my own, and perhaps like a lot of folk, fed-up with life at the moment, bored, am now getting the 'can't be bothered' feeling, still I am here not like thousand who are not,
Off up the market now, so will have a good look round later.

Hi Widget... good to have you join us. If you fill in a little bit of your profile we can see where you're from..believe me we'll stop that fed up feeling, you're about to make yourself a whole bunch of new friends

... in the meantime...

welcome-plate.jpg

Hi 👋 WIDGET, and a great big Welcome from Wisconsin!!!!

I am semi new here as well and learn something new about this forum almost every day. You kind of learn as you go, but if I can be of any help figuring something out, just ask away!!!

Know you will love it here once you get settled. GREAT group of people from all over, variety of incomes and ages and opinions...so it’s great fun, I think ❤️

Hi Widget,welcome aboard,glad you found us
You've come to the right place where you'll meet wonderful group of people from around the world You won't be bored
Where do you call home?
Enjoy yourself
Sue in Buffalo,NY

Welcome Widget from the 'cold Canadian Prairies...'twas -10 C when I stepped out this early morning with my winter gear back on...they tell me that warm sunny days are coming. I get a lot of warmth being part of this forum...an amazing fun loving group all around.

Thanks for all the welcome's, Mike is that you who I might know????
would tell you more but can't find where to put things in 'profile'
but yes I am in the UK.

Hi widget, just right of top centre on the page is your name and avatar. Click on that and you get a pop up window where you can go in and change different settings. It's also there that you click to log out

Thanks for all the welcome's, Mike is that you who I might know????
would tell you more but can't find where to put things in 'profile'
but yes I am in the UK.
Yes Widget it is, this is a different place from the last
place where we were!

I sent you a PM, look to the top right of your screen
and you should see an image of an envelope, it will
have a 1 on it, click and it will take there.

Mike.

Last edited:
Thought I would look for somewhere 'new', not sure if I will find my way around, but am female, live on my own, and perhaps like a lot of folk, fed-up with life at the moment, bored, am now getting the 'can't be bothered' feeling, still I am here not like thousand who are not,
Off up the market now, so will have a good look round later.
Welcome from Florida, widget...🌴🌴🌴🌴🐊

Back