Holly's hood photographic trip

Hey Holly, I don’t have a mail slot in my door. We use a mailbox. Your bus drivers must really put the pedal to the metal when they drive. Busses in my county are maxed at 45 m.p.h.

Hey Holly, I don’t have a mail slot in my door. We use a mailbox. Your bus drivers must really put the pedal to the metal when they drive. Busses in my county are maxed at 45 m.p.h.
Yes we have a mailbox at our house in Spain... but in the uk the mail gets delivered though our door, we don't have to leave the house to get it.

No, busses don't go more than about 50mph here, but if you don't put your hand out to stop the bus, they just go sailing past whether they see you there or not!!

A few from yesterday.. we are very lucky that we not only have the countryside we're also surrounded by rivers, and boating too... so yesterday (Sunday) we went to the Marina where our boat is moored, (about 10 minutes drive) and had a drink at the boat clubhouse then to some friends who have a chalet home on a static home park.. and with them to a local riverside pub for lunch...

IMG-3305.jpg

The static home site where our friends live 2 villages away near the river..

IMG-3336.jpg

Clubhouse outdoor seating..
IMG-3308.jpg

Riverside bar...

IMG-3285.jpg

Thanks for sharing your photos with us, Holly. I can live vicariously through them, as I've always dreamed of visiting your neck of the woods .. since childhood, actually.
It's obvious that you appreciate nature and your surroundings. Love the horse photos in particular.

Thanks for sharing your photos with us, Holly. I can live vicariously through them, as I've always dreamed of visiting your neck of the woods .. since childhood, actually.
It's obvious that you appreciate nature and your surroundings. Love the horse photos in particular.
Thanks muchly Pinky...I enjoy taking them, and it's a bonus if you and other like them too. Hopefully one day you'll manage to make a trip here and when you do, you're very welcome to visit here where I live .. ❤

I can't see an image, Holly .. just a broken image icon :(
Oh I wonder why that is Pinks?.:(..ken and Jet can see it... one in the USA and the other in the UK... It's a picture of a robin that I took in the borders of my back garden... :) I'll see if I can find another copy of it anywhere..

Beautiful area Holly. I was looking back at all of them. I noticed you have a nice little book exchange at the bus stop and comfy pillows. I was wondering if the mulch where the robin is sitting is really that red? Very pretty.
Yes Ruth the bark chippings we lay in our borders around the back garden is cherry red, rather than brown or forest green ..they eventually discolour after a year or so to grey , but I love the brightness they bring when they're quite newly laid.. 🌹🍁

I always enjoy your pics @hollydolly. I think my fav in this bunch is the one of those cute little homes there your friends live. Thanks for the tour! :love:
Thanks RR.🧡.. those cute little homes are Park homes, static caravans, or trailer park homes as you might call them.... situated right next to the river and the marina...😊

Back