Honk, If You Like Geese!

Untitled_Goose_Game_video_game_cover_art.jpg

Untitled Goose Game[a] is a 2019 puzzle stealth video game developed by Australian developer House House and published by Panic.

In the game, players control a goose who bothers the inhabitants of an English village.

The player must use the goose's abilities to manipulate objects and non-player characters in order to complete specific objectives and progress through the game.

It was released for Microsoft Windows, macOS, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.

This past Tuesday, late in the afternoon, I noticed something that seemed odd outside a few fields over! A group of small black dots in the snow.

An icy squaw was in progress, so visibility was nil.
The Binocs brought them closer, showing a group of grounded geese, bedded in the snow. I have never seen this before.
grounded geese.JPG
I zoomed in with the camera, and snapped a few....
Grounded.JPG
I went out to move some snow, and as I was coming back inside, I heard them honking as the took off on "runway #1"! Later, over a cup of hot chocolate, I looked out again, aI noticed a single, solitary "black dot" in the snow. It appeared to be a lone goose, who had "finished the race".
Lone goose.JPG

Last edited:

Back