Hospitals enacting “crisis standards “ for admission.

Ivermectin can have some brutal side-effects and is has not been proven to be effective against covid-19. Trials are ongoing and it may have some benefit but that remains to be seen.

What sources? @Irwin ? Peer-reviewed scientific articles or media "stories"?

Current peer-reviewed sources disprove your statements other than large doses having bad side effects. Ivermectin as prescribed by doctors for humans is an incredibly safe drug and has been for over 40 years.

I'm beginning to think @Irwin has me on ignore, lol. But I'm having a lot of fun answering him with research sources. ....the peer-reviewed ones that prove safety and efficacy for Covid prophylaxis and treatment.

Last edited:
Which means that now admissions for ICU or other intensive crisis care can be decided on “survivability”. Just like wartime triage of casualties.
ICU units here are operating at up to 150% capacity, and staffs are exhausted.
Procedures that aren’t “medically necessary “ will not be performed, and people with ailments that may be very uncomfortable, like a painful bad gall bladder, that a person can exist with, that don’t need a hospital environment or immediate surgery to survive will not get a bed.
The beds are being filled now by people who had non COVID health conditions last year which have deteriorated to critical and non vaxxed COVID patients.
I would like the non vaxxers to wake up and realize that their irrational actions are literally causing pain and death for innocent people.

Back to the OP. Saw my internist yesterday who is part of the Covid response team at our local small hospital. He said there hasn't been a Covid admission in two weeks and that they've been back to normal operations for over a month. Looking at current US infection numbers, thats probably the case for most of the country with the exception of a few Western states and West Virginia.

Which means that now admissions for ICU or other intensive crisis care can be decided on “survivability”. Just like wartime triage of casualties.
ICU units here are operating at up to 150% capacity, and staffs are exhausted.
Procedures that aren’t “medically necessary “ will not be performed, and people with ailments that may be very uncomfortable, like a painful bad gall bladder, that a person can exist with, that don’t need a hospital environment or immediate surgery to survive will not get a bed.
The beds are being filled now by people who had non COVID health conditions last year which have deteriorated to critical and non vaxxed COVID patients.
I would like the non vaxxers to wake up and realize that their irrational actions are literally causing pain and death for innocent people.
while i agree with this statement you also need to realize that a lot of these types don't care. they don't care if they're harming anyone else or killing anyone else with their selfish behavior. (and for those of you who are gonna start ranting about not being able to take the shots...i'm not referring to you!)

there are people who can take the shots but simply refuse based on fear and the fact that they're being told to do it. cuz God forbid their rights might be violated. and God forbid they might be accused of being sheep.

until people get vaxxed and follow the guidelines of distancing and masking...ALL 3!! NOT JUST ONE OR ANOTHER...this is never gonna go away. we will stuck with this and all that it has brought with it for the rest of our damn lives! as a healthcare worker this really p*sses me off because it's totally avoidable and completely unnecessary for us to have to keep going through this every single day. you have no idea the amount of stress and exhaustion this carries with it for us and that's just the smaller facilities. i feel bad for those working in the larger hospitals. but people won't listen. they choose to believe all the crap they see on the news or read on the internet. some claim their very own doctors have stated such things or told them not to take the vaccine. most of us aren't having any issues with it. there's always some that will have troubles with it. it's just how life is.

i say quit being selfish little babies and go roll your damn sleeve up and get the jab and wear your mask and stay home unless you need to go out. with something this contagious it amazes me how many of you go to all these public events knowing full well you could get sick. for God sake use your brains.

Ivermectin can have some brutal side-effects and is has not been proven to be effective against covid-19. Trials are ongoing and it may have some benefit but that remains to be seen.

How exactly did you get so obsessed with ivermectin? Personally, I never even heard of it until your posts, and then I started seeing some articles about it being dangerous in large dosages that were intended for animals. It seems like people on one side of the political spectrum have touted drugs such as hydroxychloroquine and now ivermectin, and even believed that bleach would protect them, yet they're terrified of the vaccine. It doesn't make any sense.

Everything has been politicized in this day and age... the pandemic, the vaccine, drug treatments... Is it just a rebellion against government or a rebellion against reality? I can understand the latter since reality sucks. Personally, I use alcohol to provide a little temporary relief. The problem is, it's too fleeting. If only there was long term relief.
Yep. The former president said the word Ivermectin, and that started a storm.

Ivermectin has been proven effective against covid if treatment begins in the early stages, and effective at minimizing symptoms when introduced later. Doctors are prescribing it but some pharmacies have been instructed to not fill the prescriptions. It's crazy.

I got interested in it when a doctor/hospital administrator in South America said it could actually prevent covid. No one wanted to hear that, especially not Pfizer. It has not yet been proven as a preventative.

Last edited:

Back