How did you come up with your 'user' name?

From my volunteer days with very young children.
My real name as Ms........... was too formal for them so I made it up with letters from my name as Mismo
but somehow the s came out sounding like z and they loved it. Some leaned heavily on the Miz part others on the Mo.😃

Mine goes back to when I rode Harleys. My first and last initial and HOG for harley. I also had JLHOG for my license plate on my bike and my user user name on many other forums.

View attachment 342678
Speaking of Harley plates.....this wasn`t actually hubby`s plates but it was his license plate frame that he had made. It read "Sexy Grandpa Lucky Grandma"....Sexy Grandpa is also his email addy....

When I was a little boy, a large bee landed on the back of my neck while I was playing in the backyard.

I walked around to the front of the house where Dad was cleaning his golf clubs. I gingerly pointed to the big bee and Dad swatted it off for me. Ever since he has called me Beezer...going on 50 years!
Ha! ha...Dad's are like that! Smile

These were dark peppermint patties. A small amount of milk perhaps. I’ll never give up chocolate. It’s way too delicious. 🤤 Plant based mint ice cream sounds. Do you have a name brand. I might need to check it out for my diet. LOL!!! 😂
They aren't really lower in calories because even the oat ones contain coconut oil.

I got Planet Oat mint fudge swirl at Grocery Outlet. I'm not giving up sugar and sweets either. Or chips.

How did you come up with your 'user' name?

I blame my Mam and Dad. 😊

Back