How do you wear your Hair?

That seems reasonable to me but so does $18.75. In fact, I think it’s pretty good. 🤔
That’s about what my husband pays at a real barber shop. Since Covid he felt sorry for them being so long without work, he’s become a big tipper. $15. 🤔. I’m not disagreeing with it, just shocked.

@Keesha So, do you know if it's safe yet to get a haircut--I don't know what that wide eyed icon means anymore.....
If the shops are open in your state, you can go. I go for the very first appointment in the morning. It tends to be more quiet then too. Ruth Anne, I’d suggest you walk past your shop and see how they’re doing things. If it’s too busy, find some other place or keep waiting.

We both wear masks and they only use every other chair.

In normal times, the maximum time between trims would be 6 weeks. After this last cut, it’ll be more like 12 - 14. It’s short. It’s not the best style for me, but I’m content to not go too often.

That’s about what my husband pays at a real barber shop. Since Covid he felt sorry for them being so long without work, he’s become a big tipper. $15. 🤔. I’m not disagreeing with it, just shocked.

If the shops are open in your state, you can go. I go for the very first appointment in the morning. It tends to be more quiet then too. Ruth Anne, I’d suggest you walk past your shop and see how they’re doing things. If it’s too busy, find some other place or keep waiting.

We both wear masks and they only use every other chair.

In normal times, the maximum time between trims would be 6 weeks. After this last cut, it’ll be more like 12 - 14. It’s short. It’s not the best style for me, but I’m content to not go too often.
Thanks for your reply. I am going to try what you said. I think I will get mine cut shorter this time, too, so I don't have to go again for quite awhile.

@Keesha So, do you know if it's safe yet to get a haircut--I don't know what that wide eyed icon means anymore.....
Lol.... Sorry. The wide eyed doesn’t really mean anything. I have no idea how safe going to your hairdresser is. I was more posting fun of the ‘no haircut’ phrase. It’s not really a big deal. I’m merely being a goof. I don’t go to salons. My hair is down to my butt. The very idea of walking into a salon isn’t something I’d consider so I’m not the one to ask. I’m glad you took Jules advice. Her advice sounds reasonable. Good luck with your haircut. It must be driving you nuts. When I was younger with short hair, I remember that feeling all too well. Lol

Last edited:
Lol.... Sorry. The wide eyed doesn’t really mean anything. I have no idea how safe going to your hairdresser is. I was more posting fun of the ‘no haircut’ phrase. It’s not really a big deal. I’m merely being a goof. I don’t go to salons. My hair is down to my butt. The very idea of walking into a salon isn’t something I’d consider so I’m not the one to ask. I’m glad you took Jules advice. Her advice sounds reasonable. Good luck with your haircut. It must be driving you nuts. When I was younger with short hair, I remember that feeling all too well. Lol
Thanks for your reply @Keesha

Back