How do you wear your Hair?

Not colouring my hair
Short & grey. I gave up colouring in mid 60s. Best decision for freedom. In normal times I’d be getting it cut every 5-6 weeks; it is thick and grows fast. During Covid times, it’s still cut at about 6 weeks - with the thinning shears. I do a crappy job, so there’s no tip needed, other than to maybe stop doing it myself.
At most I was 6 so certainly wasn’t colouring. Most colouring I had was light shades of henna which is a natural substance that colours reddish orange. When I decided to go a deeper cherry cola colour, my decremation line was startling since I had gone so grey. It was very liberating to stop needing to colour my roots every 10 days.

Last edited:
Nice. I bet it’s nice and shiny. I have to admit that I miss the extra shine a good colour leaves. Henna was great at giving strength and shine to my hair. In some ways I miss it.
Yes, it usually comes out nice...I just keep procrastinating doing it... :LOL: and it's really simple....doesn't take long and I'm always glad after doing it.

Yes, it usually comes out nice...I just keep procrastinating doing it... :LOL: and it's really simple....doesn't take long and I'm always glad after doing it.
That’s how I was when i hennaed my hair. I’d have to make the henna paste, let it sit for hours then apply it to my hair and let it sit for hours again but afterwards my hair felt great. I was always glad I did it. Nothing wrong with pampering ourselves 🥰

That’s how I was when i hennaed my hair. I’d have to make the henna paste, let it sit for hours then apply it to my hair and let it sit for hours again but afterwards my hair felt great. I was always glad I did it. Nothing wrong with pampering ourselves 🥰
I bought some hair color not too long ago and it came with 3 boxes for a pretty low price. I just now separated the boxes and am going to make a plan to color my hair sooner than later....I procrastinate with everything these days but always feel better when I get things done.

I bought some hair color not too long ago and it came with 3 boxes for a pretty low price. I just now separated the boxes and am going to make a plan to color my hair sooner than later....I procrastinate with everything these days but always feel better when I get things done.
Good for you. I bet it will give you a psychological lift. I always feel better after spending time pampering myself and hope you do too. Let us know how it went.

Your natural colour is totally white?
That would be so cool. You could colour part of your hair blue, pink, purple, teal with temporary colours and the colour would be so bold.
You could rock your hair color.

Yes totally White, the worse part is my eyebrows look like they are half gone, half white the other dark brown. I might try different colors, it already looks like Golden high light...

Yes totally White, the worse part is my eyebrows look like they are half gone, half white the other dark brown. I might try different colors, it already looks like Golden high light...
You know, you might really like adding your own colour streak to match whatever you are wearing. It’s super fun, super in style and washes right out. With your eyebrows you could use waterproof mascara. That’s what I use. Brush them upwards with a bit of mascara and problem solved.

You know, you might really like adding your own colour streak to match whatever you are wearing. It’s super fun, super in style and washes right out. With your eyebrows you could use waterproof mascara. That’s what I use. Brush them upwards with a bit of mascara and problem solved.

Great idea...

Blue and green...
Nice. I’ve got blue and green. I’ve never worn the two together but I have worn pink & purple as well as purple & blue.

I bet that’s going to look fabulous. Do you get L’Oréal temporary form colours? They work great. First shampoo they wash right out . Their colours last and are beautifully vibrant. You’ll love them.

Nice. I’ve got blue and green. I’ve never worn the two together but I have worn pink & purple as well as purple & blue.

I bet that’s going to look fabulous. Do you get L’Oréal temporary form colours? They work great. First shampoo they wash right out . Their colours last and are beautifully vibrant. You’ll love them.

Wow...sounds beautiful usually I put Green ribbons in my hair

Do you know how to sew?

Yes a bit and have a wonderful sewing machine...
Sorry I got distracted playing a silly game on my phone...one is word relax the other a wood block puzzle... Thank you for the hair ideas, Rest well.

PS since my hair is white the color I use, brown, has given me gold highlights its cool 😎

Back