How many cats do we have????

Beautiful cats in this thread. 💙 As many here already know, I just have one.

full

I don't have any right now for the same reason as @Ruth n Jersey. I've had as many as 3 at one time. I have a cabinet with all the ashes of my cats, and both dogs.
My avatar is a picture of my last one, Catherine. I lost her to renal failure just 2 weeks before her 21st birthday. I gave her subcutaneous fluids for the last 9 months of her life I miss all of them.

We have 4 tame cats and 1 half feral cat. They spend most of their time outdoors with occasional visits indoors. We have an area for them to sleep and stay warm. All are spayed or neutered. As much as I love them I do not want to replace them as they pass over the rainbow bridge. Maybe only have 1 cat. i worry about what would become of them once I am gone.
My two favorites- both males.49385D72-9354-4094-98A4-61DE345833BA.jpeg

2A0C2B8D-F96F-4572-A134-E5CA8B2AAD68.jpeg

I have one. I would like to have 2, and would if allowed by my rental.

Myself being very disabled, it is difficult for me, to do much of the needed tending, even for a home-only kitty;
But I do take very good care of the essentials for her and I give her lots and lots of attention,
and it is worth the challenge for me. She is such good, comforting company, and I enjoy caring for someone.

Thanks for the thread, @dseag2
Just a thought....
Since you are disabled, and cats give comfort and companionship, maybe you could have another one if they are "support animals". 🐱

One at a time, for me. And always a male, short haired ginger. Hubby (aka 🐐guy) refuses to have house pets, but he does let them in once a day, just because.

Our first one was Gomer. It annoyed me to no end when people would call him Gomer Pile!! 😠. Gomer would rather die, than come in the house!

Next we had Barney. And 6know what people called him? Barney Fife!!!! 😠😠😠

By number three, I figured that "if you can't fight them, then join them." That's when we got Opie. If anyone is interested, read the topic called "Opie's Story" for details.

Now we have Andy.....he's a really good boy! Most of my indoor pictures are of him sleeping! LOLIMG_20220203_120117_kindlephoto-20528724.jpgIMG_20220208_085745_kindlephoto-106057987.jpg

Back