How many of these things have you done.

I didn't count jumping out of a plane. I went sky diving and I was positioned by the plane's open door. The strangest thing happened. I had to fight, hard, not grab people so they didn't jump out. I didn't grab anyone, and I didn't jump out.

I didn't count water skiing because I stayed on skis for 8 hours and could never stand straight up. The next day I felt like someone had beaten my up, all over my body. Because never standing up means I fell into the water a whole bunch of times. The boat driver had a huge crush on me, and wanted me to give up, but I refused.

I didn't serve on a jury because either the judges decided since I had 4 little kids, it would just be impossible for me (they were right). One time, I knew the defense lawyers, so I couldn't serve. I really wanted to serve on a criminal jury though, just to find out how jurors think. I've only been called to jury duty once.

Sorry, that should have been 8 - I missed no.40 - manual gear change is still pretty well standard in UK and Europe.
The list was probably written by someone who had done those things, but had they been to the Arctic circle, taken a paddle boat trip on the Mississippi, been to the Swiss alps.... etc....? We could all write our own lists.

30, but I left out been to Australia because I was born here.
Is a cadillac considered a limousine, because I have ridden in one of these.
No. Cadillac does make limos, but they don't make all of them.

Normally, a limousine is about twice the length of a regular car, is driven by a chauffeur, has a partition between the driver and the passengers and often offers amenities like a bar, television and phone.

32 for me, some multiple times.
I have no idea how many times I have been to Canada or Mexico.
Visited 48 states in the US, 6 provinces in Canada and 8 states in Mexico. Went to Europe 6 times, 3 states in Australia.

Back