How many of you use USB flash drives regularly?

R. Zimm

It just occurred to me that I use (several) USB flash drives almost every day. I save things on them, I backup files to them, I run "portable apps" off them - I'm hooked!

I use them all the time....my challenge is in not losing them. Just got a new printer that let's me print off the flash drive and kinda excited to try it....yes...I am a tech nerd:rolleyes:

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD

I'm with rkunsaw on this one. We have a supply of 'em at work and just never got around to using any. But, seems like a great idea and wanna start . . . Just being computer resistant I guess...

They are darn handy and the "portable apps" you can run on them work great by in large. Since at work the IT department has the system locked down pretty tight so worker bees like myself cannot install programs the portable apps let me do that as well.

Oh well, thought I'd ask since I know it's a popular (although) new idea.

They're handy, granted, and it's amazing how their prices have dropped along with all the other storage devices.

... that's why I use a 2TB external drive instead. :playful:

Me too I use them all the time to save my files and folders to do with genealogy.. save them to cds as well so as not to lose them..
also pictures and photos I have taken.. I have a few of these usb drives and they hold so much on them .. really a good thing to have
besides your computer ..

Got one of these.
181203778567_1.jpg

And this is my very most favourite.
mHD8UXJrxjKNIR_Q5n50bFQ.jpg

... thinking about one of these, every girl needs a silver bullet right?
mACRcwvByFKXl-hwP5m5KPg.jpg

...yeah it's a girl thing, we don't get quite as nerdy as you lads.

Back