How Much Did You Spend On Amazon in the last 12 months?

Don't know & don't care. We have every thing in the way of needs. Amazon is convenient for my wifes wants & a source for comparing pricing of whatever those wants might be. I do know she wanted a lot of stuff.

Too lazy to add all of the orders. Wonder if there is an easier way to find out how much we have spent in the past year?
There is, but it doesn't work. Maybe one of the servers is down or something, but they offer reports you can download in CSV files that have all your data, but it doesn't work. The arrow just spins and spins and you never get a report.

I buy from Amazon often. It's only a guess but I'd say MAYBE $3500.00 in the past 12 months since we got the stimulus, too. But I'm not sure. I wish there was a way to know. I have not added it up every month but I know I get many necessities there for my pets and myself.

I should make a point and keep a ledger of it.

Zero on Amazon....I can almost always find a better price/deal elsewhere.
Me, too. I found eBay..and we've become "good friends"..have bid on things..
(Think I really need)..got at good price...know my prices...so pleased!👍

Not sure but a lot since I can stuff there at a better price most of the time. There is a coffee I like that sells there for 2.83 a box. Best price even at Walmart. Buy mostly at Walmart and Amazon.

I don't want to know how much I spent. I get free shipping so its better then running around trying to locate items, if it costs a bit more so what? I'm saving on gas and time so that equals out the extra cost, and a big plus and most important is I'm not running around in crowded stores being exposed to Covid.

I don't want to know how much I spent. I get free shipping so its better then running around trying to locate items, if it costs a bit more so what? I'm saving on gas and time so that equals out the extra cost, and a big plus and most important is I'm not running around in crowded stores being exposed to Covid.
Ditto..I bought 46 items last year..

I buy from Amazon all the time but watch out for price gouging. Sometimes I find the same thing at Walmart for much less.
I think people buy from Walmart to sell on Amazon. They just mark it up and make a bundle that way because some people don't shop or think they are getting a deal because it is Amazon. Free ship is nice though but it is usually figured in the the price they are charging for the item You just think your getting free shipping. I like the rewards though. I put $100 on my new computer with the rewards I accrued.
It often works for me to shop there and last year I spent about $2500. 😁

I needed a part for one of my tractors, it was $107 and it was the best price I could find.. Upon check out, It said I could take an instant $70 off if I signed up for a Visa Credit card!! So the price became $37 and I only use that card on Amazon.

I buy from Amazon all the time but watch out for price gouging. Sometimes I find the same thing at Walmart for much less.
I think people buy from Walmart to sell on Amazon. They just mark it up and make a bundle that way because some people don't shop or think they are getting a deal because it is Amazon. Free ship is nice though but it is usually figured in the the price they are charging for the item
You just think your getting free shipping. I like the rewards though. I put $100 on my new computer with the rewards I accrued.
It often works for me to shop there and last year I spent about $2500. 😁
yes I agree, I buy a lot on Amazon, but not before I check the prices elsewhere... sometimes the difference is as much as double. or as little as half.... a little free browser extension called Honey... ( type 'joinhoney' in the search bar) which sits unobtrusively while you're shopping online and finds all the discount codes available for the item you're seeking..

Back