How Stupid Can They Be?

RadishRose

SF VIP
https://abcnews.go.com/Internationa...-paint-job-coloring-donkeys/story?id=56861123

An Egyptian zoo has come under criticism after being accused of painting donkeys to make them look like zebras.

Sarhan was visiting the zoo in eastern Cairo, at the municipal International Garden park, with his family last week when he snapped the now-viral photos.

“Stupidity in our country has reached a level that they are now painting over a donkey to make it look like a Zebra,” he said in the post, which has been shared over 10,000 times. “They are so stupid they forgot to paint another layer and so it smudged on the donkey’s face.”

IMO it goes beyond stupidity and into animal cruelty.

I would think that the paint/stain could cause skin irritations and interfere with the animals ability to perspire or whatever it is that donkeys do in Egypt.

images

One poster said the bison should have killed the moron and get his genes out of the gene pool. I replied that the bison would have then been destroyed for being ''aggressive''. Lots of posters agreed with me. Animals, right or wrong, never win.

Maybe, in this case, I would hope intelligence would prevail, but I know what you mean PVC. At least he was arrested. This is not even his first offense!

I want to feel the breeze of the book the judge throws at him blowing through my hair as it sails by, into his face!!

IMO it goes beyond stupidity and into animal cruelty.

I would think that the paint/stain could cause skin irritations and interfere with the animals ability to perspire or whatever it is that donkeys do in Egypt.
It can do that and even cause death.

It's as bad as painting the shells of baby turtles, once a common practice when every dime store sold little turtles and cheap supplies.

One poster said the bison should have killed the moron and get his genes out of the gene pool. I replied that the bison would have then been destroyed for being ''aggressive''. Lots of posters agreed with me. Animals, right or wrong, never win.

That's just what I said to my husband when we were watching that, 'no shortage of jerks these days, he should have been rammed.....but the poor buffalo would have been put down, not worth it'.

I can't believe how some people can't just wait for these beautiful animals to cross the road and admire their greatness. We've had to stop in the past on a smaller road for a whole herd to cross, it was breathtaking and a little bit scary to be honest. Wish I had a better camera back in those days to get some nice photos. I love wildlife, people have encroached on their territory and should respect their presence, IMO.

The stripe painters are cruel, not so much stupid, imo, unless they thought no one would catch on that it was their artistry.

That Bison would-be toreador was lucky the Bison realized he was only a puny annoyance.

Thread carefully about what you say because I know a lot of women who use makeup to look a lot different than they do without it. :)

Watched an experiment on how well 3 city folk couples would do living the frontier life for several months. One of the wives looked very pretty without makeup or styled hair. When the experiment ended, back home she was back to wearing globs of makeup & tight slacks & imo, it spoiled her good looks.

Also, the 8-? year old son of that mother was asked--right after the experiment was finished, and as he was standing in front of a log cabin-- what had he learned and I was cheered to hear him say with a happy grin, "Imagination." wow. But then, when he and his parents & sister were back in their expensive home, he went right back to playing video games alone in his bedroom. So much for his using his imagination out in healthy nature to find fun ways to play. Broke my heart.

Poachers, Japan's killing of whales, maniacs killing rhinos strictly for the tusks, hunters that hunt for trophies, not food and zoos in general all say that animals don't deserve to live.

Someone once posted "The Obituary For Mr. Common Sense". Boy it seems like this day and age, so many just don't have any. All one has to do is keep up with the news to know that. I agree with Aunt Bea that it goes beyond stupid to animal cruelty. I hope they never procreate (the people, not the donkeys).

It's abuse of animals. I hate zoos anyway. Some do their best to make as natural an environment as possible. This place sounds sick.

Arrested for harassing a bison-

Well, people pet animals all the time. Whales, for example. Not harassing , just petting. I admit I have petted a dolphin , a manatee, a deer, and yes even a bison. I just scratched him behind his ear, like we do dogs/cats, etc. He seemed to like it? He was very docile.

Oh & I forgot the cow in Montana..poor thing was caught in the Bitteroot range forest fire. She was standing in the middle of the road....looking dazed. I stopped, sitting on my motorcycle, I reached out & pet her head. I could see her burns....there was still smoke rising from her flank. I gave her the last of my water, my riding buddy did the same. She lapped it up, !!

Later that night at our stop in Missoula we decided on chicken for super....:)

Back