How Well Do You Know Your Bladder?

Same here.
This question is a bit unfair, how the hell do I know how many times a day other people pee?

View attachment 164564
I also got that question wrong, Nathan.

My problem is I'm a really poor reader, always have been, so whenever I'm reading things, unless I'm extra careful and read the question several times over, I often misinterpret what I am reading.

Another question I got wrong was the size of the bladder. I always thought human bladders were the size of a walnut.

Additionally, how much urine does a bladder hold? I answered 1 cup.

There was a couple of others I got wrong, too.

Some doctor I am.

Another question I got wrong was the size of the bladder. I always thought human bladders were the size of a walnut.

I thought so too. Oh, you know what...I think the prostrate is the size of a walnut.

Additionally, how much urine does a bladder hold? I answered 1 cup.
I thought it was a lot more....my ex could drink her weight in beer and not have to pee all day.

I thought so too. Oh, you know what...I think the prostrate is the size of a walnut.

I thought it was a lot more....my ex could drink her weight in beer and not have to pee all day.
I've always wondered about people who can hold it for a long time, always makes me wonder how big their bladders are.

When I worked I never went to bathroom...Dr said I had a bigger holding tank.I went to pee before surgery@1.30 in afternoon..The nurses kept on coming to check my bladder.I was drinking water as well.Finally went to have a pee at 4:30am the next day..Sure there was more that 2 cups when they measured.

Pee more now that I am retired,But also drink more water during the day.

Did ya'll know there's a condition called Cystocele (prolapsed bladder)? That's when the bladder descends into the ******. This describes the causes:
"The organs of the pelvis — including the bladder, uterus and intestines — are normally held in place by the muscles and connective tissues of the pelvic floor. Anterior prolapse occurs when the pelvic floor becomes weak or if too much pressure is put on the pelvic floor. This can happen over time, during ******l childbirth or with chronic constipation, violent coughing or heavy lifting." Post Menopausal women can also experience this weakening", also women who have had partial or complete hysterectomies. Kegel exercises are highly recommended to help keep the affected muscles strong. Other causes, the symptoms, diagnosis and treatment here:
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/cystocele/symptoms-causes/syc-20369452
It's sleepy time, so I'll check the test next time I'm here. :sleep:

Last edited:

Back