Hurricane Jose

Trade

It may amount to nothing but I am getting a deja-vu all over again feeling about the way this one is behaving.

It reminds me of Jeanne in 2004.

We thought it was dead, then it rejuvenated, did a loop de loop out in the Atlantic and then came straight at us in Florida.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Jeanne

Maybe so but if you're in Florida you're getting pounded by Irma right now.Shouldn't that be your main concern? I'm in NJ but I have a condo in Largo (near Tampa, FL)Power's been out since 9:30PM Sunday night.Horrible, horrible situation for folks there.

Maybe so but if you're in Florida you're getting pounded by Irma right now .Shouldn't that be your main concern? I'm in NJ but I have a condo in Largo (near Tampa, FL)Power's been out since 9:30PM Sunday night.Horrible, horrible situation for folks there.

Hey, neighbor, I am in Clearwater. Small world, huh? I mean, I have a home in Clearwater. Right now, I am back in PA.

We are "sunbirds", we live here year 'round. We have lived in Florida a total of 30 years, this is the first time we have been hit by a hurricane.

We got hit by a tornado in Treasure Island in 1991, that ruins your whole day.

Maybe so but if you're in Florida you're getting pounded by Irma right now.Shouldn't that be your main concern? I'm in NJ but I have a condo in Largo (near Tampa, FL)Power's been out since 9:30PM Sunday night.Horrible, horrible situation for folks there.

Hey, neighbor, I am in Clearwater. Small world, huh? I mean, I have a home in Clearwater. Right now, I am back in PA.

I was born in Clearwater in 1947. Morton Plant Hospital to be exact. And I graduated from Largo High School in 1965. I moved away in 1967 right after I finished my AA at St. Petersburg Junior College. I wish you Dudes could have seen it back in those days. It was really a nice place before all you Yankees moved down and ruined it.

They are still showing the tracking models for hurricane Jose to continue north along the east coast of the United States, and make landfall, or at least come close enough to do serious damage, and the predicted area seems to be in or around New York still.
An interesting thing that I found shows that we already have a House bill being introduced for aid to victims of both Irma and Jose.
Why would they do that , since Jose has not made landfall or done any kind of damage anywhere, unless they are pretty sure that this is exactly what they believe is going to happen ?
IMG_0830.jpg

They NWS says that Jose may hit between Washington D.C. and Boston. I wouldn't be surprised if it hit Trump's N.J. golf course and wiped it out. What poetic justice, if it came up the Chesapeake Bay and flooded the capital. Think the anti-climaters would get a clue?....Na!

I was born in Clearwater in 1947. Morton Plant Hospital to be exact. And I graduated from Largo High School in 1965. I moved away in 1967 right after I finished my AA at St. Petersburg Junior College. I wish you Dudes could have seen it back in those days. It was really a nice place before all you Yankees moved down and ruined it.

You said something about someone in Enterprise being my cousin, but I'm from Colorado, so nope. Last time I lived down there was 84-85' in Big Pine Key as a lobster boat fisherman. Man that place is tore up!

Back