I am seriously thinking about trading my MG Excite for a Ssangyong Korando.

What, I thought, is a Ssangyong Korando? It was when I saw the letters MG that I realised you were thinking of trading in a car. Ssangyong Korando, doesn't exactly roll off the tongue, does it? I looked up MG Excite.
excite.jpg
Excite? Seriously? It looks as about exciting as your dental check up.
Now if you really want an MG that excites, look no further than this one.
mg11.jpgmg12.jpgCyberster_rear 1600.jpeg
As you can see it's called The Cyberster, whatever that is supposed to mean but it's far more pronounceable than Ssangyong Korando.
Now if you are of an age when fast sports cars are just a distant memory then you might just enjoy a trip out in my little MG.
Jessica scrub up 004.JPG
At 77 years old, it's just one year younger than me, but it's weathered the ravages of time a lot better than I have.

What, I thought, is a Ssangyong Korando? It was when I saw the letters MG that I realised you were thinking of trading in a car. Ssangyong Korando, doesn't exactly roll off the tongue, does it? I looked up MG Excite.
View attachment 340365
View attachment 340369View attachment 340370View attachment 340368
As you can see it's called The Cyberster, whatever that is supposed to mean but it's far more pronounceable than Ssangyong Korando.
Now if you are of an age when fast sports cars are just a distant memory then you might just enjoy a trip out in my little MG.
View attachment 340371
At 77 years old, it's just one year younger than me, but it's weathered the ravages of time a lot better than I have.
I am having second thoughts about the Korando.
The dealership reviews all state - After sales service appalling.
Might be going elsewhere. :)

View attachment 340365
View attachment 340369View attachment 340370View attachment 340368
View attachment 340371
I love the style and color of the second car you posted HC! That is so hot. @Bretrick I'll be interesting in seeing (reading) what you decide.

Back